UK
Release date: December 11, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon - Zavvi
Price:

11540576-1324514624981184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who dares open the potential spoiler...
Direwolf :naughty:

I think I get what you mean. As in the theory with bran?

Would be cool to get a more blueish part of the map showing winter is here

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Dragonstone is Baratheon isn't it as in Stag? I know it's not anymore, but it was.

Yeah but it was stannis and I think his banner was a different image to his brothers. I might be wrong, I can't remember now.

Dragonstone is Baratheon isn't it as in Stag? I know it's not anymore, but it was.

Well yes and no Stannis just stayed there for a while strictly speaking it was Targaryen but they used that sigil for Meereen on Season 5.
Stricly speaking Lannister should have been on the map for Castery Rock and not Kings Landing but then theres been barley any time spent there :hilarious:
They tend to go with the most used location for the season so Dragonstone makes sense but like I say the sigil could be anything the Braavos on for season 6 isn't really a house sigil EEK!

91UK2eK4GxL.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Just realised we didn't get a sigil magnet with the stag on
Stannis' stag sigil is slightly different, but yeah, no stags at all yet.
Well yes and no Stannis just stayed there for a while strictly speaking it was Targaryen but they used that sigil for Meereen on Season 5.
Stricly speaking Lannister should have been on the map for Castery Rock and not Kings Landing but then theres been barley any time spent there :hilarious:
They tend to go with the most used location for the season so Dragonstone makes sense but like I say the sigil could be anything the Braavos on for season 6 isn't really a house sigil EEK!
Aye, should defo be Dragonstone but I have no idea which sigil they'll use then, Tully or Mormont? It would have to be something relevant to the current story now, I doubt they'd put Stag even though it was pretty strong early on with Renly as well

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Stannis' stag sigil is slightly different, but yeah, no stags at all yet.

Aye, should defo be Dragonstone but I have no idea which sigil they'll use then, Tully or Mormont? It would have to be something relevant to the current story now, I doubt they'd put Stag even though it was pretty strong early on with Renly as well

Greyjoy could be a good bet what with Euron, Yara and Theon making they're presence felt in S7 :D

latest

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and Flloydo
Gendry Baratheon shows up at Dragonstone (again) in Season 7
so we could get the Stag. We really should have a Stag sigil magnet already as the Lion, Wolf, Dragon and Stag still feature prominently in the show's Title Screen

Gendry Baratheon shows up at Dragonstone (again) in Season 7
so we could get the Stag. We really should have a Stag sigil magnet already as the Lion, Wolf, Dragon and Stag still feature prominently in the show's Title Screen

Maybe they could go with old town seen as 6 isn't an house sigil. Baratheon wouldn't make sense as there are none left.

he would be Gendry Waters if anything ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: lights
Link and code? The usual WELCOME346 isn't working for me

That's the one I used from the guardians of the galaxy thread.

Might of disabled now

I don't post it because it never works when I post a link

Edit: disabled now

• Helpful Post
Reactions: davhyl