paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 22, 2021
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £35.00 (Arrow) - £35.99 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

4571c472-ed4d-4e82-84b7-b0fca3f76d24.jpg

12717758-1494810343827278.jpg 12717758-1564810343894232.jpg 12717758-4664810343960304.jpg 12717758-9684810344032730.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06 and milky
STEELBOOK BLU-RAY EDITION CONTENTS
  • High Definition (1080p) transfers of all three films on Blu-ray, including 4K restorations by Kadokawa Pictures
  • Original Japanese and dubbed English DTS-HD MA 5.1 and 2.0 audio for all three films
  • Optional English subtitles for all three films
DISC ONE – GAMERA THE GUARDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE
  • Commentary by Matt Frank
  • Newly filmed introduction by August Ragone • A Testimony of 15 Years: Part 1, the first in an epic three-part documentary interviewing cast and crew of the Heisei Trilogy
  • Interviews with director Shusuke Kaneko and SFX director Shinji Higuchi, filmed by Jörg Buttgereit in 2002
  • Extended interview with Shinji Higuchi, focusing on the trilogy’s special effects
  • Behind the scenes featurettes tracing the film’s production from announcement to release
  • Alternate English credits
  • Trailer and image galleries
DISC TWO – GAMERA 2: ATTACK OF LEGION
  • Commentary by Kyle Yount
  • Newly filmed introduction by August Ragone
  • A Testimony of 15 Years: Part 2, the next part of the documentary interviewing cast and crew of the Heisei Trilogy
  • On-set footage from the shooting of the film’s main unit and special effects filming
  • Behind the scenes featurettes tracing the film’s production from announcement to release
  • “Lake Texarkana” comedic dub track
DISC THREE – GAMERA 3: REVENGE OF IRIS
  • Commentary by Steve Ryfle & Ed Godziszewski
  • Newly filmed introduction by August Ragone
  • A Testimony of 15 Years: Part 3, the final part of the documentary interviewing cast and crew of the Heisei Trilogy
  • Deleted Scenes
  • The Awakening of Irys (Remix), a montage of behind-the-scenes footage and work-in-progress special effects footage

Last edited:
Reactions: milky
Anybody an idea why Amazon suddenly decided to refund this and cancel? Or is my order the only one?

All my Amazon UK pre orders for 2021 was cancelled

Their system looks to be auto cancelling pre orders for those based in EU as lot of other customers just got multiple pre orders cancelled

I will wait until after January 1st to test on In stock items and pre order items

Anybody an idea why Amazon suddenly decided to refund this and cancel? Or is my order the only one?
Loads of customers based in EU have had their 2021 pre orders cancelled
Some change to their systen caused this likely due to UK leaving EU custums union on Friday

I expect you will be able to re order in 2021 once they are instock

How could you have a refund Amazon only take payment when dispatching orders

Loads of customers based in EU have had their 2021 pre orders cancelled
Some change to their systen caused this likely due to UK leaving EU custums union on Friday

I expect you will be able to re order in 2021 once they are instock

How could you have a refund Amazon only take payment when dispatching orders

I can understand that. Would've been nice if they at least mentioned something useful in the email other than "cancelled".

Mentioned refund because the email said 'if you have been charged, blah blah refund". Force of habit :whistle:

Now down to £25.49 on Amazon UK just now. Cannot understand why Zavvi have increased this to £59.99! Anyway, HMV currently at £29.99 if anyone is interested. Any pics of this one?

Last edited: