GB (Masterblaster) RAID 2 - Entertainment Store Excl Steelbook [WORLDWIDE SERVICE]

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
I will be offering a GB for this Title......

raid-2-steelboook-front.jpg

raid-2-steelbook-full.jpg

raid-2-steelbook-internal.jpg

Price from Retail- TBD

GB Price will be - Retailer Price + 3,50 GBP to cover all other expneses + shipping from me to you (starts at 6 GBP) PRICE (based on one copy) - 27,50 GBP with REGISTERED AND TRACKED SERVICE - WORLDWIDE (USA, EU , ASIA - it does not matter where you are at )

I ship worldwide and enjoy helping out where I can so you can combine this with any other release you are wanting from me from my GB OR from my Sales Thread .

Once you join you must fulfill your commitment so please think before joining.

The release is sometime in August (as I have understood) .

The HDN Groupbuy Rules apply to this GB

Take care
John

PS... and yes I do plan on holding GBs in the future for EVERY Entertainment Store release , so if you want me to hold your copy of anything don't be worried, just ask me and ill be happy to oblige.

LIST of Participants

yxoxg4nx.jpg

Last edited:
There are still some payments that have not been reiceved, if you are one of those that have not yet paid , your copy will go to someone else and I will not service you anymore in my GBs.

IF though the reason you have not paid is because you received no Converstion from me regarding this matter OR if you are waiting for a response please contact me ASAP

These will be packed and shipped on the weekend to those who have not asked me to hold.

Take care
John

There are still some payments that have not been reiceved, if you are one of those that have not yet paid , your copy will go to someone else and I will not service you anymore in my GBs.

IF though the reason you have not paid is because you received no Converstion from me regarding this matter OR if you are waiting for a response please contact me ASAP

These will be packed and shipped on the weekend to those who have not asked me to hold.

Take care
John

I didn't receive any message regarding this. I hope my copy doesn't go to another member!

I have sent you a PM!