Gears Of War 3 (Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
10179349.jpg

10179349_1.jpg

"The Gears of War SteelBook is available exclusively at Future Shop. This bonus is free with your purchase of the Gears of War 3 XBOX 360 game. This bonus gift is not for sale. Not applicable to previous purchases and not to be purchased separately - any gifts ordered separately will be cancelled without any notice. While supplies last."

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/gearsofwar3.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wxlinkswd
It also has a price listed at $9.99... even though it says it is free with purchase of the game and its not for sale on its own. So not sure whats going on here.

Oh boy, gotta cancel my UK preorder. Good lookin' out.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Is any canadian member going to be able to hook us up please? I had a heck of a time trying to get my Mortal Kombat Steelbook from futureshop as they won't ship to U.S.

It also has a price listed at $9.99... even though it says it is free with purchase of the game and its not for sale on its own. So not sure whats going on here.

If there going for that cheap, would be great if someone could pick me up a copy. :]

The $9.99 price is just a placeholder I think. The description in the Steelbook listing states all orders will be cancelled and that this item is a pre-order bonus for those who order the 3 normal SKUs for this game.

EDIT: First post, yay!

The $9.99 price is just a placeholder I think. The description in the Steelbook listing states all orders will be cancelled and that this item is a pre-order bonus for those who order the 3 normal SKUs for this game.

EDIT: First post, yay!

Welcome to the forums Leshita! :D

Hmm, this seems to have been taken off their site. Wondering if they do not offer it anymore.

I think it's only going to be available in store. Per Godwin of the FS forums:

Alrighty guys, you are all anticipating this game to come on Sept 20 and we will give you a sneak peek at some of the promotion we will have running for the launch of Gears of War 3!

FS exclusive steelbook:
- This is an exclusive midnight opening bonus off with purchase of Gears of War 3! Future Shop will have 60 stores open on Sept 19 at 11:59PM. We only have 6000 units available so be sure to get to your local Future Shop store and line up! (6000 available chainwide)

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/gearsofwar3.aspx

Reactions: Soundwave GI
Ouch, well that stinks. Guess I'll have to stick with my UK preorder and deal with the age stamp on it. Unless there's some awesome gamer in Canada that is going in at midnight to get it and wants to make a few bucks;)

Ouch, well that stinks. Guess I'll have to stick with my UK preorder and deal with the age stamp on it. Unless there's some awesome gamer in Canada that is going in at midnight to get it and wants to make a few bucks;)

Make that 2 awesome gamers.. I want this to put with my Epic Edition! :]