General Poster Discussion & last purchased

Apr 2, 2009
General Poster Talk and Share your Latest Purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
73EC7000-5333-45AD-8661-86C7E4D2A845.jpeg

3.png

Rucking Fotten:
A Poster Art Show opening next weekend
San Francisco, CA
Spoke Art is breaking out the popcorn and bingeing cult classics in preparation for our next exhibition in San Francisco, A Poster Art Show from our friends at Rucking Fotten!

Get ready for classic RF designs available as for the very first time ever as limited edition screen prints. Oh yeah, we'll have a couple exclusive t-shirts, available too!

Exhibition dates:
Opening reception on Saturday March 6th
On view until Saturday March 27th

On view at:
Spoke Art
816 Sutter Street
San Francisco CA 94109

Online release:
Thursday, March 4th at 10am pst

Join us in person next Saturday, March 6th at our San Francisco location for the show opening. We'll be open by appointment and posters will only be available for in-person sales that day. Online release coming the week after.

any cool pickups by anyone recently?

grabbed a godzilla/kong variant as a PB
got the snoopy whiff and charlie manager for myself
last week i got the BNG Reedy Crime Alley
and I found a PCC Two-Face (the double sided one from last year SDCC)

plus i looked and I apparently have a ton of commissions coming my way

Was contemplating picking this up for a little while and finally took the plunge on it :whistle:
So glad that I did as its stunning in hand :thumbs::notworthy:

Got a question.

Does anyone know if Hero Complex Gallery sell prints that have small errors/ printing defects etc with a stamp on the back called “Scratch and Dent”

Basically I’ve been offered a Dan Mumford print I’ve been after for a few years and this guy I’ve been chatting to for a while (who seems really nice and legit) has offered me it for a really great price and when I’ve asked if it’s numbered (the Edition that was sold through their website is numbered) he says he can’t see it however he told me about the stamp On the back and said it was sold through HCG
but stated as damaged and sent me the pics etc and all that’s wrong with it is a small amount of really thin white lines (which actually blend in with the art imo)

is that a thing with HGC? I can’t find anything online about them and selling defected editions with a scratch and dent stamp or on their website.

Here’s the stamp

A871CF30-1A7C-42DA-920B-12E8D140E429.jpeg

@mllNY do you know much about HGC or seen this stamp before?

@Flloydo I have seen galleries including and artists sell items listed as S&D before. At NYCC they have done this, it's basically something that was part of the run but could have some imperfections for whatever reason.

Reactions: Flloydo
@mllNY There's so many that I'm after at the moment :LOL: I'm just trying to find something to safely store them as I don't have the room to hang them all.

I was hoping that something like this will be safe? At least this way I could sort of store them and display them at the same time.

@Robles oh I meant on the forum in the my collection section. You need to create your own thread here to show us your entire collection

You can check out Baroque stuff for storing if you are not going with a flat file, there stuff is good

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
@mllNY HAHA. I know what you meant mate, I was just saying about storing them but being able to see them at the same time as I don't have a ton of wall space.