Geostorm (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: TBA
WWA steelbook
Pre order date: August 13, 2018 (10 AM EST USA)

DjBK8mTU0AAIiwu.jpgDjBK9WSUYAAruqx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The packages look good but I haven’t seen the movie yet! Something tells me I need to check it out before buying! Lol!

I picked up the French steelbook so I'm happy. I actually enjoyed the movie but I'm a sucker for disaster movies and they would have to be truly dire for me to avoid (Meteor 1979 anyone?)

I saw the movie and I know it's a matter of taste but I assure you, this movie is bad. Again, only my opinion but I was just so bored by it and if you think of all of the possibilities disaster films could offer you they big time missed the boat here and this just did not grip me in the slightest.

I enjoyed 2012, I enjoyed The Day after Tomorrow and neither of those were 'OMFG amazing' and I'm sure there are others, but this one I did not enjoy.

Surely this should have been announced on April 1st. This makes less sense than Despicable Me 3. This film was worse than San Andreas, and that’s saying something.

If you were ready to turn your brain out it wasn‘t thaaaaaaat bad. Call me crazy but i consider adding this to my Silver Line collection :notworthy::cold: