Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean all copies outside of GBs will be going to collectible numbers so I hope we get one here.

Looks great! Would’ve preferred a full slip as FA does them so well but I’m thankful for a lenticular option as Blufans did a full slip as well

Reactions: DMD4k
Looks great, but to put it into perspective and be realistic for a moment, this will be a whopping 2000+ CZK with GB/PP fees added on if my calculations are correct :pain::pain::pain: That's without shipping! :oops: And for what is effectively another dressed up "WWA Generic SteelBook" as even FAC call it (n) LOL. What an appealing prospect :cautious:

Do I still want it?? YES. Yes, I do :rolleyes: Maybe :coffee:

Looks great, but to put it into perspective and be realistic for a moment, this will be a whopping 2000+ CZK with GB/PP fees added on if my calculations are correct :pain::pain::pain: That's without shipping! :oops: And for what is effectively another dressed up "WWA Generic SteelBook" as even FAC call it (n) LOL. What an appealing prospect :cautious:

You do! Stop acting like you're thinking about it over the price. Drop that coin OnassisJr
#MickleFunCoupons89

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
How does their wait list work? From what I can gather people with Collector's numbers get first shout then any that aren't purchased go to people on the wait list? Where do GBs fit in this equation?

Sorry for all the questions - I'm very new to all this!

Reactions: Oldcrazykenobi
Meh. I'm more than happy with my Blufans. It's way cooler than this and this is too little too late IMO.

Why bother giving you 7 x poster cards with the same artwork rehashed that's already been used throughout the package? Pointless IMO, and they should just stop producing these useless oversized cards and go back to regular sized slipcovers instead.

Also, have they got that steelbook inside artwork right? For a WWA steelbook, that inside art is different to my Blufans steelbook.....:confused:
DSC07553 (Medium).JPG

Same boat. Been holding out for this version, but it’s looking to easily clear $100 shipped straight from the group buy. Feels like paying scalper prices straight from the source. :blackeye:

I know I’ve been away for a while, but the price creep on these FACs is still pretty shocking. I guess they figure why sell 1001 copies @899 CZK when they can sell 501 @1799 CZK?

Still kinda want it, though...:bag:

people better hope that premiums don’t go live over the next month or so. $ to £ is savage right now. Changed dramatically over the past 48 hours.

Hopefully mantas Joker pre order is still a good month away.

I know this isn’t dollar but I assume the conversion will be high for Czech Koruna too

Meh. I'm more than happy with my Blufans. It's way cooler than this and this is too little too late IMO.

Why bother giving you 7 x poster cards with the same artwork rehashed that's already been used throughout the package? Pointless IMO, and they should just stop producing these useless oversized cards and go back to regular sized slipcovers instead.

Also, have they got that steelbook inside artwork right? For a WWA steelbook, that inside art is different to my Blufans steelbook.....:confused:
View attachment 464709

I don’t own the Blufans version but that slip is cool from what I’ve seen. Much better than this

Last edited: