Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
just a bit as in how long I've been away?
It didn't matter. There was never a GB for it. It never went past the general pre-order phase. All copies went to VIPs with collector number and also to free market entrepreneurs (so I read).

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Holy mother of a Grail, what an absolute stunner :joy::drool: well worth it’s weight in gold :hungry::greedy: front Lenti is crispy ‘n’ rich in colour with some nice depth which looks amazing captured and in hand. Oh and ScarJo’s eyes oh my they are so piercing starring right into your soul locking you in with time passing by while you admire all the beauty FAC GITS has to offer. Took just over two months after securing a copy but well worth the treasure hunt and waiting for the world tour to end.

It’s now official my XL cherry has popped and funny enough this FAC GITS is so thicc that it won’t even fit into a SCF11 when sealed I got to the stickers and pussied out as there was no way it was going to pass the collectible limit card. Going to have to order some display stands from Steelbook Central to show off this SeXc beauty :oohyeah: as my magnet stands fully loaded with 6 can’t even secure it safely it’s just to damn thicc haha but not complaining as that is one fine booty on this FAC GITS edition. Surprisingly enough and this is going to be some awkward back tracking but I can comfortably say I quite dig the XL size has a real premium feel to them and don’t look quite out of place on the shelf as I anticipated, I wouldn’t want them for all my editions just must have favourites when a Hardbox or OC isn’t available. Anywho here is my FAC GITS, home sweet home :happy:

D872ADE4-8C9C-4E88-BB0E-508EADD19D7F.jpeg

and I must say what a complimentary edition and stunning duo it makes when both of my GITS ars sharing the same limelight :drool:

52EF67D0-A0B8-4CEA-938A-41E09BDC9500.jpeg

Opening the package to keep the grail sealed you mean :thumbs: :thumbs:

of course :cigar: yourself and @TheCollector86 sealed life is starting to wear off on me :woot: and starting to keep more and more sealed as it’s all slowly starting to make sense both sides of the coin. I so badly want to see that rear lenti though but your right nope there is no way I’m unsealing this grail :drool::cigar:

Holy mother of a Grail, what an absolute stunner :joy::drool: well worth it’s weight in gold :hungry::greedy: front Lenti is crispy ‘n’ rich in colour with some nice depth which looks amazing captured and in hand. Oh and ScarJo’s eyes oh my they are so piercing starring right into your soul locking you in with time passing by while you admire all the beauty FAC GITS has to offer. Took just over two months after securing a copy but well worth the treasure hunt and waiting for the world tour to end.

It’s now official my XL cherry has popped and funny enough this FAC GITS is so thicc that it won’t even fit into a SCF11 when sealed I got to the stickers and pussied out as there was no way it was going to pass the collectible limit card. Going to have to order some display stands from Steelbook Central to show off this SeXc beauty :oohyeah: as my magnet stands fully loaded with 6 can’t even secure it safely it’s just to damn thicc haha but not complaining as that is one fine booty on this FAC GITS edition. Surprisingly enough and this is going to be some awkward back tracking but I can comfortably say I quite dig the XL size has a real premium feel to them and don’t look quite out of place on the shelf as I anticipated, I wouldn’t want them for all my editions just must have favourites when a Hardbox or OC isn’t available. Anywho here is my FAC GITS, home sweet home :happy:

View attachment 476558

and I must say what a complimentary edition and stunning duo it makes when both of my GITS ars sharing the same limelight :drool:

View attachment 476563
nice you finally got your copy and in mint condition too

of course :cigar: yourself and @TheCollector86 sealed life is starting to wear off on me :woot: and starting to keep more and more sealed as it’s all slowly starting to make sense both sides of the coin. I so badly want to see that rear lenti though but your right nope there is no way I’m unsealing this grail :drool::cigar:
my sealed collectors army grows and grows

50025.gif

View attachment 476558

View attachment 476563
Nice edition, nice writeup, nice pics including a comparison with another rare beauty, nice countertop (love it), you even sneaked in a confession in there, even if you then added a * to it :naughty: But yeah, welcome to the XL club. Told you it wasn't that bad.