Slipcover Ghost in the Shell (2017) (Blu-ray Slipcover with HD Copy of Aeon Flux) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: July 25, 2017
Purchase link: Walmart
Price: $19.59

gits 2017 walmart exclusive.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
what makes you think this is a Digibook? picture in the OP is just Amaray
Walmart lists this as an Exclusive so it's at least not the regular Amaray. :thumbs: For the digibook, I don't know but for me it looks like this in the picture from the OP. Might be mistaken though.

It does look it might be a Digibook. There's a line going down the left hand side that gives it that look but that may just be the image. Hopefully it does turn out to be a Digibook though!

I don't care what it is, I just hope they use this art on the cover. With the change to the 3D release away from it, this would be my last chance to get it.

Interesting that Walmart.com is still showing its exclusive with the same artwork as Target - check it out:

Regular

I am going to pick it up to confirm this has the same slipcover art as Target.

I am going to pick it up to confirm this has the same slipcover art as Target.
Might be a waste of money, found this video where a guy takes his camera inside Walmart and you can see all their editions of GITS next to eachother here:

And the Target art work is nowhere to be seen. I think Walmart is just very slow in updating their website as this was the original temporary art on all listings, including sites like Amazon and Blu-ray.