Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Ghost Rider (live)
Price: £ 14.99 - 13.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm the only person who loved this film lol. I thought it was a complete hoot with crazy effects and a brilliant soundtrack. Hated the sceond one though it was just utter garbage!

I really don't know what people wanted or expected from these movies....the source material is just silly to begin with. A motorcycle enthusiast with his head on fire? Anyone expects that to be adapted into a cinematic masterpiece?

I really don't know what people wanted or expected from these movies....the source material is just silly to begin with. A motorcycle enthusiast with his head on fire? Anyone expects that to be adapted into a cinematic masterpiece?

The man's got a point - It was never going to be Shakespeare.

To be honest, it's like a friend of mine said about The Lone Ranger - it's rubbish, no question; but it's entertaining rubbish :)

Reactions: psychoscot
The man's got a point - It was never going to be Shakespeare.

To be honest, it's like a friend of mine said about The Lone Ranger - it's rubbish, no question; but it's entertaining rubbish :)
Nail and head! Sometimes you don't want clever high art, sometimes you just wanna sit and grin for a couple of hours using few brain cells.

I'll probably end up getting this. I really like the artwork and I enjoyed the film, guilty pleasure I guess. Love that they went with the duel rider artwork on the back.

My favorite comics back when were Ghost Rider and Swamp Thing. I only wish that someone could make a movie of each of these that could be as praise worthy as the comics.

The big question is which finish they use and use Sony a debossed title like on the Equalizer. In my opiion it would be a shame, if the steelbook have for this price no embossing or debossing.
Depending on the artwork, a debossed title and spot gloss would be the best.

Anybody know if they'll be doing Ghost Rider 2 on steelbook after this? Unsure who owns the rights. You guys here are pretty good with that info :)
Ghost Rider this steelbook is a Sony Release

Ghost Rider 2 (Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance)
UK Distribution is
Studio: Entertainment One
It would be up to Entertainment One to decide to do a steelbook release of Ghost Rider 2

Reactions: LloydJBailey