Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance Re-release (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Yes, it was a BestBuy Exclusive Empty Pre order Steelbook Case.

No mate I meant in Germany, i thought it had already been released there. I was just wondering how Universum are now publishing it, have they bought the rights off Sony?

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. It can't be more than a couple of months since the original was released and they're doing it again already? :angry:

My bad I thought your referring to worldwide for some reason. But I do believe it was released earliar in the year from Amazon.de.

http://www.amazon.de/Ghost-Rider-Vengeance-STEELBOOK-Blu-ray/dp/B008ZCGAU4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351602995&sr=8-2

Yep, so we can safely class this as another re-release then.:rolleyes:

I have this and it's not from amazon.de but from Media Markt :)
Maybe the re-releae will has printed ratting logo :dunno:

Btw here's mine from Media Markt

GhostRider4.jpg

Of all the crap rereleases....i woudnt have that this turd of a title would get a second release....seems like germany are rereleasing pretty much anything....sch a shame!!

Universum is currently "working" on NEW ARTWORK for all of the January release Wave (Drive, Lockout, Gamer, Grey...)!
Not SURE if they really come up with something NEW at the end...

But really strange as the Ghost Rider 2 SB (Media Markt exclusive) still is largely available in MMs around

This Media Markt Steelbook wasn't sold very good. The Steelbook i very nice. It looks very good next to the first one. 17,99€ was a nice price, if more expensive i haven't bought it i think. The Movie was ... horrible :D