E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 12, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes 5 discs (2 4K discs and 2 Blu-ray discs + 1 Bonus disc)

71h2RnEO29L._SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
If this is cheaper because it only comes with 4 discs (2 x 4K and 2 x BD) and is missing the bonus disc, then it is absolutely pointless.

The new, never seen before features from both films are on a seperate disc and is the whole reason/hype behind this release. Otherwise, why would you bother as these are already available on both BD and 4K? :confused:

The U.S. release comes with the 5th disc and is retailing at $44. (€39) Works out at only €5 more than this......

Well, at that price it would be rude not too.

Now it just needs to arrive glossy with an embossed logo and I'll be a very happy chappy!

I had both this and the U.S. one pre ordered.

I cancelled the U.S. one when I saw the finish was flat and matte and kept this order. So I'm hoping the EU ones get glossy treatment.

But they'll probably all be the same I guess..... :watch:

I'm pretty nervous about this having the French title on it, but it's so much cheaper than importing the US version.
The steelbook itself has no title on it (apart from the spine) It's only on the removable j-card.

I just checked out an old video for the original French Ghostbusters 1 & 2 steelbook and the spine was actually blank for that one.......:facepalm:

Reactions: thewoe