Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
This SteelBook will only be at Future Shop in all of North America.
Currently it is not planned for the UK (But still a possibility), Confirmed for France, Taiwan, China, Korea, Japan.

Release date: September 16, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.99$+tx
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: 4K remastered, Gloss finish, limited to 800 copies, Online only
Region free: Yes

Video Presentation: http://bit.ly/1rTLY3G

M2213169.jpg

Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_front_Left.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_back1.jpg Ghostbusters_1_2_SteelBook_BD_inside.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
This german edition seems to be the only one with the title on the spine, so I made a custom one if anybody needs to replace the sad empty red spine on every other edition

It's ready to print if you want, just choose a nice glossy not-too-thick paper for a better result, cheers

View attachment 106005

I thought i'd give this a go, using the spine @axldelarge uploaded a while ago and some fairly good quality photo paper. I won't say I'm the best at customising steelbooks and perhaps I could have used even better paper than the one I did choose, but I'm pleased with the way it's turned out. :happy: It certainly beats the original red titleless spine :p I could always try again one day if I get some thicker paper.....

With flash:
full

Without flash:
full

Thanks for the upload axldelarge! :thumbs:

Peeps, does anyone know where I can get hold of 1 or 2 spine sticker titles for this?

I know @teddyjun had done some for previous spine titleless steels, but didn't get a reply to a PM and it's bugging me a little bit that there isn't a title at all.

Cheers!

Peeps, does anyone know where I can get hold of 1 or 2 spine sticker titles for this?

I know @teddyjun had done some for previous spine titleless steels, but didn't get a reply to a PM and it's bugging me a little bit that there isn't a title at all.

Cheers!

Did You ever get a spine made up for this?