Ghostbusters 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 08 September 2014
Purchase link: Ghostbusters 2 (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited Release

Ghostbusters 2.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Code worked fine this morning

Double check your entering the code right and you don't have your Keyboards CAPS ON
Make sure CAPS Lock is off
Make sure your not entering any spaces between the codes

Just put mine in and it worked fine, it's showing in my Flixster account.
Thanks guys. Pretty sure I was entering the code correctly (done it hundreds of times before), but I'll triple check the next time I'm on my computer just to be sure! :)

Reactions: paulboland
Anyone any idea how many in stock? They don't have an option like ES to show how many.

Hello moviefans !

Today im got my Steelbook an make an Unboxingvideo for you all.
I hope you all enjoy this video and gave my some feedback, or an "like" for it.

Anyone else having trouble with the UV code that was included in this steelbook? I can't get the damned site to accept it.

I've been having the same trouble!

Just put mine in and it worked fine, it's showing in my Flixster account.

That's strange, because when I queried this with Flixster they told me that it won't be added to their catalogue until 15th September. At present only Ghostbusters & the Ghostbusters 1&2 double pack show up when I search!

Email from Flixster:
Hi,

We've looked into this a bit more, and it seemsGhostbusters 2 won't be redeemable through Flixster until September 15. Sorry about that! Please try again then.

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Andrew

- Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet™

I've been having the same trouble!

That's strange, because when I queried this with Flixster they told me that it won't be added to their catalogue until 15th September. At present only Ghostbusters & the Ghostbusters 1&2 double pack show up when I search!

Email from Flixster:
Hi,

We've looked into this a bit more, and it seemsGhostbusters 2 won't be redeemable through Flixster until September 15. Sorry about that! Please try again then.

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,
Andrew

- Flixster Customer Care for UltraViolet™
I redeemed mine through the Sony site that is linked to my UV account.

GBII.jpg

Reactions: justboy
I got my UV code added to flixster by going to the Sony site as per the instructions on the card as it didn't work using the flixster site.

My arrived dented and scratched. Offered the customary 15% which I politely declined as I obviously wanted a replacement. To my delight a replacement is now on its way!

Still some in stock, hard to believe really. I know Ghostbusters II isn't considered in the same league as the first movie but it's still damn fun and a bloody bargain at £15 for the steelie.

Received it! :)
Looks amazingly good! Just too bad for the back artwork... as a lot have said already, would have kicked some serious *** if Viggo was there... oh well...
Img_2927.jpg Img_2928.jpg Img_2929.jpg

And now with the Future Shop Exclusive... can understand why no title on front... too obvious what it is... but SERIOUSLY.. WHY NOTHING ON THE SPINE????
Img_2930.jpg Img_2932.jpg

Now, I have to go buy myself Ghost1 with a real transfer... not the crap they offered us on that release...