Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: May 25, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon JP With Bonus Disc - Without Bonus Disc
Price: ¥8,580

81CljHM9qgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71-ajIU9AhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah £60 hurt ngl (I combo'd shipping with something else), I can't stress how much nicer in hand this looks/feels over the wwa though. It's obviously not a perfect match, but it goes pretty well with the illustrated steels for 1-3 as well tbf.
I really like it.

I will pray on a drop. And I mean a good drop. Half price. And then try sell the zavvi one for however much I pay for this.

Just opened mine and find it extremely meh to be honest. If Zavvi were selling this for £30 you'd feel ripped off let alone the price I paid :facepalm:

View attachment 533685
You joking? Don’t get me wrong £60 is savage. But If zavvi was selling this for £30 I’d be laughing. Miles better than the WWA sh!t they churned out, that made me feel ripped off. Looks awesome and dripping in gloss

You joking? Don’t get me wrong £60 is savage. But If zavvi was selling this for £30 I’d be laughing. Miles better than the WWA sh!t they churned out, that made me feel ripped off. Looks awesome and dripping in gloss

Just because it's glossy don't mean it's good though. Like I said only way I can describe it is 'meh' but I'll take responsibility for ordering it in the first place, dunno why I did or why I didn't pay attention to the fact I couldn't cancel it after a certain date

Maybe I'll do a giveaway, person who kicks TC in the nuts the hardest gets it :whistle:

Just because it's glossy don't mean it's good though. Like I said only way I can describe it is 'meh' but I'll take responsibility for ordering it in the first place, dunno why I did or why I didn't pay attention to the fact I couldn't cancel it after a certain date

Maybe I'll do a giveaway, person who kicks TC in the nuts the hardest gets it :whistle:
Fair enough. I just like the art. And gloss on art I like makes it a million times better (or spot gloss). Through my eyes, looking at your pics, it looks miles better than the sh!t I’ve got. So I’ll happily pick it up when it’s more reasonable

Ohhh man. I’d happily take that challenge. Happily

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Fair enough. I just like the art. And gloss on art I like makes it a million times better (or spot gloss). Through my eyes, looking at your pics, it looks miles better than the sh!t I’ve got. So I’ll happily pick it up when it’s more reasonable

Ohhh man. I’d happily take that challenge. Happily

What else I'll add is what tips this from a 'meh but I'll live with it' to a 'meh not a fan' is how the colours distort when looking at it from an angle. I fecking hate that in a steelbook

What else I'll add is what tips this from a 'meh but I'll live with it' to a 'meh not a fan' is how the colours distort when looking at it from an angle. I fecking hate that in a steelbook
I get what you mean. I can see it on your 3rd and 4th pics. Looks good on the pink/ purple streams on the back. But I get what you mean

I get what you mean. I can see it on your 3rd and 4th pics. Looks good on the pink/ purple streams on the back. But I get what you mean

The backs not really a problem, I mean it's the back so who cares but the front (n):(

Oh well you win some you lose some. I'll stop moaning now :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah that changing colors are happening when the paint is thin and we can easily see the metal shine underneath, yeah it looks fakin cheap. And no title. Two big let downs, and the price is a joke for this, Japan should get to reason already with those prices :bored:

• Informative
Reactions: milky and tommyh84
Yeah that changing colors are happening when the paint is thin and we can easily see the metal shine underneath, yeah it looks fakin cheap. And no title. Two big let downs, and the price is a joke for this, Japan should get to reason already with those prices :bored:

The NWH Japan steel was like it as well, well on the bits that aren't bare metal anyway :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and I would take that challenge too, hilarious :hilarious:

Girl Smile GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
Looks very nice, but sadly i have too much on my plate right now to buy this. And moreover it's not that great that i'd wanna have it right now.
Later down the road if it'll still be avaliable for purchase, why not.