Ghostbusters: Afterlife (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 18, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

13479809-5474911412382856.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why?

Well hopefully it goes live when you’re all sleeping. As long as I get my copy I don’t give a sh!t who else does lol

Because there isn't a SteelBook release in North America for Afterlife but nobody knew this would be the case until the Zavvi steelbook was already sold out. So everybody is eagerly awaiting release day hoping for a restock.

Because there isn't a SteelBook release in North America for Afterlife but nobody knew this would be the case until the Zavvi steelbook was already sold out. So everybody is eagerly awaiting release day hoping for a restock.
Those buying the Ghost Trap 4k boxset can get the German steelbook, it's BD only, but half the price of others, and available.

@tridon has posted videos of the the box set on Twitter of the Canadian release. One of the videos showing the box light up is posted in this thread:

Reactions: tridon
Tag the Sony accounts (@sonypictures @sonypicturesuk @sonypicsathome) in a comment on Dan Mumford's post below letting them know we want an Afterlife steel with his artwork. Worth a shot! :D

Reactions: Mararagan