[Give-Away] Predator - Play Exclusive

toonminator

BANNED
Jul 1, 2013
[WINNER CHOSEN] Predator - Play Exclusive

In celebration of this 200th post and the arrival of my copy of the German Lenticular Steelbook of Predator, I'm giving away my obsolete but sealed and mint Play Exclusive. :scat:

Just thank this post and post the first time you ever saw Predator. I just happened to stumble upon it on television late at night all alone when I was about 12. It felt like I discovered a cinematic treasure all by myself and I couldn't wait to tell my friends about it the morning after! :movie:

Pics of Steelbook:
2vmagbm.jpg

2ee8p51.jpg

Randomly chosen winner is Jensen!

Last edited:
Thanks for an awesome giveaway!
The first time I watched Predator was on tv, I believe I was around 10 yrs old. I believe I went the same weekend to rent it from the local video store to watch the unedited version.

I saw predator for the first time when i was a kid, i think i was about 8 (2000). Watched it on VHS! Scared the crap outta me the first time. Watched it again in my teens and loved it since i could appreciate it more.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the great giveaway!
I watched Predator the first time when I was about 8-9 years old with my mother 8-) She always liked the film and so do I since that day.

Raaaaah sorry for the late announcement guys, Inet was down :@

It's been great reading all of your stories! Happy to announce that Jensen has won this great Steel! Name has been chosen by my daughter who could call a random letter from the alphabet :)

Reactions: Jensen and chunk