WINNER CHOSEN GIVE-AWAY: The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray, Amazon Germany Exclusive Steelbook)

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Give-Away By: @AcIDc0r3
HOST: @AcIDc0r3

DURATION: March 25th-29th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZE:
The Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Condition: Excellent - Was kept in protective slip. (Opened)
IMG_1301.JPG
IMG_1302.JPG

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post.
2. Answer the following question in your own words...
Q: Morpheus's sunglasses are mirrored. This motive seems to indicate what?

CONTEST TERMS:
One entry per member.
Winner is responsible for shipping.
Winner to be chosen by Random.org.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
Thanks for a giveaway!
I think Morpheus’ sun glasses are mirrored becuase of vampires. In case he urgently needs to check if anybody’s vampire he has mirrors available at all times.

Thanks for the giveaway

They are mirrored so that neo and trinity can check their beautiful hair before fights!

Thanks for the give away.

I think the mirrored glasses would force a prospective new comer to examine themselves before they make their decision.

Also, they lend themselves to cool camera shots.

Thanks for the giveaway! This one has reminded me just how long it's been since seeing these movies.

The glasses I think reflect upon the fact that when faced with the prospect of 'waking up' from the matrix and in fact literally asked the question on wheter you choose to or not, you must look at your true self in order to take such a step.

I believe his glasses protect him now that he has gone down the rabbit hole... Because of their reflection, no one can see him there, they can only blindly follow!!!
Thanks for the prize draw.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I believe the glasses represent not only Morpheus’s rebel coolness, but his lack of wanting Neo (or anyone else) to truly get a glimpse inside Morpheus’s soul. He needs to remain a mystery, being one step ahead.

thanks for the giveaway

i think that the glasses morpheus wears are about forcasting about how you percieve yourself and your choices
morpheus tends to warn neo that deception leads to consequences
so he's in the matrix ,sorta like neo's guide

Thank you for the giveaway !

Too many serious answers there. I'm a dreamer so i believe to choose that Morpheus's glasses are mirrored because he is in fact a time traveller called Nick Fury who was once hurt by a cat named Goose during a great adventure with a lovely lady. He then, chose mirrored glasses to prevent any cat to approch him ever again (we all knwo that cats hate mirrors :naughty:). He then, has been kidnapped and put in the matrix :smug:

Sweet giveaway!
Mirrored glasses so the enemy becomes distracted on seeing themselves and loses focus.