[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's kimchiDVD GIVEAWAY!! (1 of 6)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #183 CLICK HERE

Hi all,

As part of the celebration of the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few freebies to giveaway thanks to those at KimchiDVD.

Prize 1 (ending 27th July) ENDED
Prize 2 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 3 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 4 (ending 10th August)
Prize 5 (ending 17th August)
Prize 6 (ending 24th August)

This is Prize 1 of 6:

Tangled 1/4 slip, sealed, mint.

DSC_0039.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Thank the thread and ensure you reply to the thread thanking Kimchi for their
generosity

2) In the same reply, post a picture of your favourite character from a PIXAR film and explain why ;)

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
4) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 27th July @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway! HUGE thanks to kimchidvd and choi for everything they do here and for the steel collecting community.

My favorite:
Dug-up.jpg

Edit: because like me, he probably wouldn't read the instructions for the giveaway correctly but his heart and enthusiasm are always in the right place!

Last edited:
thanks Kimchi for providing great prizes and Thanks to NM for hosting the giveaway
My Favorite used to be Sulley. Then Olaf slid in. I like how he always sees the good in every situation.
Olaf-and-Sven-image-olaf-and-sven-36166794-800-730.png

Cheers guys.. Massive thanks to KimchiDVD and Naughtius for the Giveaway.. Much appreciated.

My favourite Pixar character is Dory from Finding Nemo. Such a fantastic character who IMO carried the entire movie. Absolutely hilarious, and the hero of the movie.

Dory-FN.png

Many thanks to both Kimchi and David for such an awesome giveaway! :thumbs:

It seems to be a pretty popular choice, but my favourite Disney/Pixar character has to be Wall-E. He has so little dialogue, and yet he still manages to be really funny and entertaining to watch. For example...

walle.gif

Reactions: vurt
remy.jpg

Rémy from Ratatouille, because like him I like to cook, I'm French and I'm a rat :).

Thanks for the give-away, David and Kimchi!

Wow what a great giveaway! Thanks!

I'd have to go with Wall-E as my favorite Pixar character. He reminds me of myself when I was younger: shy, hesitant, but has a big heart and worked really hard to win over the girl he loved.

wall_e_game-wide.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway and thanks to Kimchi. :)

My favorite is Remy from Ratatouille because I also work in the restaurant biz and Remy is just a really adorable character with a big heart. Plus it is a really great movie. :)

Ratatouille-remy3.jpg

Thanks Kimchi for donating my favorite Disney movie! And thanks David fo the giveaway! Even though Tangled is my favorite Disney movie, my favorite character is probably WALL-E. I like his curiosity.

walle-photo-1.jpg

Great give away and thanks for hosting it! I will have to jump on the wall-e train..but I just loved the movie so much.

wall-e.jpg

And thanks to Kimchi for always releasing quality products (and great international shipping)

Thanks David for the awesome giveaway and thanks Kimchi for the always incredible steels.

wall-e-072.jpg

Wall-E is my favorite character because it's my favorite movie and his is very smart, funny and emotional.

Thank you Naughtius and KimchiDVD for the amazing giveaway!

My favorite Pixar character is Dot, because she is full of positivity and she is adorable. A great addition to the characters of A Bug's Life:
282px-Dot.png

Thanks for the giveaway and thank you KimchiDvD for making my Steelbook more special. :]
wall-e-and-eve.jpg

Wall-E is just awesome... He doesn't say much, but you feel connected to him in a way.

Thank you for the giveaway and thank you to Kimchi for making such awesome exclusives. Carl from UP is my choice because as old as he is, he takes a risk and finds himself on an adventure.
Up_ver4_xlg.jpg

Great giveaway! Again! And a HUGE thanks to Tony at Kimchi for his great generosity!

As for my favourite Pixar character? Easy!
Buzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!
Buzz_Lightyear.png

Buzz defined a new generation of Pixar characters. He was funny and great to route for in every appearance he made. Tim Allen did a great job in voicing this character too.

I have to say thank you for the giveaway, and thank you KimchiDVD for the prizes as well, you are a very generous and great company!

walle-photo-1.jpg

Also, I'm a huge Wall-E fan. Something about the little robot reminds me of Johnny-5 from the Short Circuit movies I watched growing up and the fact a character can provoke so much emotion from saying nothing except it's name is Amazing!

- RAGEatGAME

KimchiDVD many thanks for support and Naughtius Maximus for making this GB.
old-man-from-pixar-animated-movie-UP-real-life-cartoon-characters-funny-humor-300x208.jpg

Oh...this is my favorite character cause this is my future...old, grumpy and lazy...this is like a warning to me;D

Reactions: whysoserious?