[GIVEAWAY OVER - WINNER CHOSEN] dan8885's It's a celebration - Giveaway (Slipcover, Prints, Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Some weeks ago I became Vinyl Contributor on HDN. It made me very proud and I felt honored to be such a part of HDN. I spend a lot of time on here, scrolling through the forums or chatting with people from all over the world. I found people who I would call friends today, I found tons of expensive collectibles I would've never known about without HDN and I found a place to chill after a ugly work day. I'm not a big fan of social media so HDN and Instagram are the only two institutions I'm at. And IG without a lot chattering and more because of HDN and collecting. So thank you HDN for giving me a place in 2016, in the Internet, where the time I spend of my short life time feel not wasted!

Now, I became Vinyl Moderator. And again I feel very humbled, honored and I'm proud as **** to help to keep this place as great as it is :emb:

It's a celebration! So I want to celebrate with all of you. And say: Thank you. Not only to the staff who voted for me but also to the whole HDN family who are the most important part to be on this forum!

Special shoutout to the HDN Vinyl Family: @Noodles @spass @Flloydo @Travis Bickle @Tacozilla @C2V3N @comICS-soon @Sigill @SteelbookGenius666 @AlienKing @moon @TobinFrost @oceanicon @martinouchou @digitalbabe @wongsifu @C.C. 95 and everyone who's chatting with us or just watching..

Thanks guys for charing your passion for vinyl in this section. It's a lot fun to chat with you guys there and I hope more ninjas will join us and discover the beautiful gatefolds and colored vinyls we love so much :notworthy::thumbs:

So enough talking. Giveaway time!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

There's prices from three of my favorite things to collect: Vinyl, Prints and Slipcover !!

Check them out in the spoiler:

This is the Vinyl Me, Please exclusive Artist of the Month June Release:

Wells Fargo - Watch Out! - sealed - first time on Vinyl! Comes with everything VMP adds to the Release.

- 180g, yellow + green tie dye vinyl
- Gatefold jacket
- 20-pg liner notes book
- 12” x 12” original
art print by Sanghon Kim

More Info HERE

vinyl.jpg
Choose ONE of the three Plain Archives Slipcovers. All three are Keep Cases. Sealed.
I gave you option of three so that might every ninja find one he may need/want.
If you have them already, maybe the low numbers of two of them are a reason to add them to your collection.

plain.jpg

plain2.jpg
Choose ONE

Either:

Mulholland Drive - by Grzegorz "Gabz" Domaradzki. Limited to 225. 24 x 36 inch.

mulholland.jpg

Tom Whalen - Bust'd 2 series by Gallery1988

Four Prints. 8 x 8 inch.

The Thing, Big Trouble in little China (Jack Burton) and Escape from New York comes as a 3-print Set.
Signed and hand-numbered on only one of them, limited to 50 sets.

Lo Pan. Limited to 75. Signed and hand-numbered.

carp.jpg

FACTS:

HOSTED & DONATED by dan8885

DURATION: ONE week from July 12 - 2016 A.D.

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

TERMS: One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping - I'm in Germany.

TO ENTER:

1. What is your favorite Movie Soundtrack? And why?

2. Choose your Prize (for Slipcover and Prints please add which one of them)

3. There will be three winners. Winners will be chosen by random.org

Enjoy !!!!!

Thank you for the very generous giveaway.

I have a few favourite soundtracks but I love the scores to The Lord of the Rings Trilogy; so dramatic and atmospheric. I could relive the films just listening to the soundtracks.

Would like Two Days, One Night, Plain Archive but would be happy to receive any one of the three.

Reactions: dan8885
I'm at my girls place till Thursday so this post is via my phone without fancy .gifs just straight the lucky ninjas who won!

Thank you all for your participation and especially for your nice words towards me. You're all awesome and I'm glad we met here on our favorite internet place to be :emb:

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Print

is ...

Post #6 : @spass
Mister Annar, congratulations you won the Mulholland Drive print. I'm very happy for you bud, well deserved my friend!

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Slipcover

is ...

Post #8 : @martinouchou
Mister Martin, congratulations on winning in the category Slipcover, you wished for IDA. It's all yours! I see you a lot around the forums lately, you posting a lot of new threads and participating in a lot of chats. We talked not much together but you seems like a very nice guy who makes a great addition to our HDN family. Very happy you're around bud! It's people like you who makes this place special :thumbs::notworthy:

Drum roll .......

The winners in

Categorie Vinyl

is ...

Post #6: @spass WTF Annar!! Did you hacked my phone!? o_Oo_Oo_O
Sorry but I'll do a new draw, you already won the print. Since you mentioned the print first I'll not let you decide between both. I hope this is fair for you. Lucky bastard :cautious:

New draw,

drum roll please ...

Post #21: @Flloydo
Damn Mister Flloyd. This escalated quickly. Your second wish was the vinyl, it's all yours man! Congratulations and I really hope you'll enjoy the tunes buddy!!!

Important: I'll contact all winners on Thursday since I'm not at home till then.

Wish you all the best and again thanks to all for your participation. HDN ******* rocks :cool::cool::cool:

:woot::OMG: Thanks @dan8885 ! First time I win something here !! I'm happy to be a part of the HDN family, I discovered this forum a few months ago and never looked back :p I hope we'll meet some more on other topics ^^ And I'm waiting for your PM on Thursday ;):D Congratulations to all other winners !

I'm at my girls place till Thursday so this post is via my phone without fancy .gifs just straight the lucky ninjas who won!

Thank you all for your participation and especially for your nice words towards me. You're all awesome and I'm glad we met here on our favorite internet place to be :emb:

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Print

is ...

Mister Annar, congratulations you won the Mulholland Drive print. I'm very happy for you bud, well deserved my friend!

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Slipcover

is ...

Mister Martin, congratulations on winning in the category Slipcover, you wished for IDA. It's all yours! I see you a lot around the forums lately, you posting a lot of new threads and participating in a lot of chats. We talked not much together but you seems like a very nice guy who makes a great addition to our HDN family. Very happy you're around bud! It's people like you who makes this place special :thumbs::notworthy:

Drum roll .......

The winners in

Categorie Vinyl

is ...

Sorry but I'll do a new draw, you already won the print. Since you mentioned the print first I'll not let you decide between both. I hope this is fair for you. Lucky bastard :cautious:

New draw,

drum roll please ...

Damn Mister Flloyd. This escalated quickly. Your second wish was the vinyl, it's all yours man! Congratulations and I really hope you'll enjoy the tunes buddy!!!

Important: I'll contact all winners on Thursday since I'm not at home till then.

Wish you all the best and again thanks to all for your participation. HDN ******* rocks :cool::cool::cool:

Wow, that's awesome dan (sorry @spass :naughty:;) - still you got that epic print :)) thank you very much mate

Yeah mate take your time and enjoy your girl :rolleyes::D

Again thanks mate, such a lovely giveaway with such cool prizes And well done to spass and @martinouchou

I'll speak to you soon dan

Peace

:woot::OMG: Thanks @dan8885 ! First time I win something here !! I'm happy to be a part of the HDN family, I discovered this forum a few months ago and never looked back :p I hope we'll meet some more on other topics ^^ And I'm waiting for your PM on Thursday ;):D Congratulations to all other winners !

Wow, that's awesome dan (sorry @spass :naughty:;) - still you got that epic print :)) thank you very much mate

Yeah mate take your time and enjoy your girl :rolleyes::D

Again thanks mate, such a lovely giveaway with such cool prizes And well done to spass and @martinouchou

I'll speak to you soon dan

Peace

giphy.gif

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Print

is ...

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Slipcover

is ...

Drum roll .......

The winners in

Categorie Vinyl

is ...

New draw,

drum roll please ...

:woot: Congrats to ALL of the winners, especially you Annar! :notworthy:

@dan8885 Thanks Daniel for an AMAZING Give-Away! :thumbs:
Ninja 300 Friend.jpg

@dan8885

Lol, wtf! :D

This is awesome!! I have been watching Mr.Robot lately so maybe I have hacked your phone but don't remember, lol!

Seriously, I'm over the moon about this. I love that print and movie.

Congrats @martinouchou and @Flloydo , great wins guys. :thumbs:

And thanks Matthew and Franky! :D
@MGD @bloodsnake007

Thanks again Daniel buddy for this brilliant giveaway. :notworthy: Talk thursday:)

Now I need to get back to bingewatching Stranger Things. Damn...what a seriously brilliant show that is. Everything is perfect, from the opening credits, story, the brilliant 80's feeling AND they got a Joy Division track in it! :drool:

Cheers!

@dan8885

Lol, wtf! :D

This is awesome!! I have been watching Mr.Robot lately so maybe I have hacked your phone but don't remember, lol!

Seriously, I'm over the moon about this. I love that print and movie.

Congrats @martinouchou and @Flloydo , great wins guys. :thumbs:

And thanks Matthew and Franky! :D
@MGD @bloodsnake007

Thanks again Daniel buddy for this brilliant giveaway. :notworthy: Talk thursday:)

Now I need to get back to bingewatching Stranger Things. Damn...what a seriously brilliant show that is. Everything is perfect, from the opening credits, story, the brilliant 80's feeling AND they got a Joy Division track in it! :drool:

Cheers!

Congrats bud!!! You very welcome!!'

And fun fact, I finished the final episode of Stranger Things yesterday. And I just started to watch it again with my girl today, episode 2 right now :drool:

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Print

is ...

Drum roll .......

The winner in

Categorie Slipcover

is ...

Drum roll .......

The winners in

Categorie Vinyl

is ...

New draw,

drum roll please ...

Didn't realise the winners had been picked until just now. :bag:

Huge congrats @martinouchou @spass @Flloydo! :thumbs:

And thanks once again to @dan8885 for the very generous giveaway. :notworthy: