[Giveaway (CLOSED)] The Hunger Games (Futureshop) Mockingjay Edition [1 WINNER CHOSEN]

KD Scorp

Happy Hunger Games
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2014
Smethwick, West Midlands/UK
Good Afternoon HDN Dwellers!

I am hosting a giveaway of one of my favourite steelbooks of my favourite film series.

Unfortunately, this copy has a ding and I believe a small shrink tear. The ding is barely noticeable, but I still had a replacement sent due to wanting a perfect copy.

How do I enter?
1) Thank the OP

2) Answer the following question:
If you were in The Hunger Games, what would your weapon of choice be, and how would you finish off the final enemy?
(Optional: Post a photo of your own face as it would be when you're finishing off the enemy)

When will this conclude?
The giveaway will conclude a week or so after my new baby is born. The due date is the 25th August 14 but who knows when he will be born. So you never know, it could be next week, or could be this week :O

Are there any costs?
Unfortunately to International Members, you will have to pay half of the costs towards the shipping, but for those located in the UK it is free.

******Additional Prize!! (Added 18/08/14)****** NOW CLOSED ******
I'll send out a special prize to anyone who can correctly guess the birthday of my son!! So be sure to edit your original posts with the predicted birthdate! On the event that more than one person says the correct date i'll use random.org to decide a winner!
The baby's due date is 25/08/14. I currently have a bet on 21/08/14!

Happy Hunger Games!

tumblr_lw0tquUFz61qiu0goo1_500.jpg

@Qualifying members[predicted date]

1)@Fr33Dom[25/08/14]
2)Not thanked OP(@greenwolfe7)
3) @bloodsnake007
4) @bigwednesday0
5) @Ricardo13 [22/08/14]
6) @galareta2332[23/08/14]
7) @Kuzco
8) @livearthpeace
9) @Ricker[27/08/14]
10) @ahmadka
11) @meaner
12) @Asopp
13) @runk0002
14) @Scary Hair [26/08/14]
15) @PKAVFC [28/08/14]
16) @themovielover926

Last edited:
Thanks for the Giveaway mate, my weapon of choice would be a teaspoon :D and i'd spoon the last persons heart out with it :rofl:

25th August is a great day to be born, not only a bank holiday but it's my birthday too :thumbs: Hope all goes well mate

I'm gonna go with 25/8/14 as it's my birthday, that's when I think the baby will arrive.

Last edited:
Reactions: KD Scorp
My weapon of choice would be Harry Potter's Invisibility cloak cause nobody would be able to see me. Thanks for the giveaway.

@KD Scorp THANKS for the Awesome Give-Away Keith! :thumbs: :notworthy:

My weapon of choice would definitely be: Wolverine's Claws! The kills would be more 'Up close and personal!' :naughty:

The_wolverine_teaser_poster_short.jpg

And Congrats to you and the wife for your soon to be newborn son! ;)

Thanks for the great giveaway and many congratulations to you and your wife on your forth coming happy arrival !!
My weapon of choice would be Michonne's (walking dead) katana!

Great giveaway and massive congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy hope everything goes well for you all

As for the weapon it would be one of these that id strap them up too for an explosive ending

Date I'm going to say 22nd only just though maybe at 1.13 am very precise (if that's correct I want your whole collection lol)

54573E0B-EB36-41E9-980D-56AE549746C7-4144-000005066E1C99F7_zps661dda46.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to take this one:
tumblr_m0ce1vWwt31qdlh1io1_500.gif

I would hide in some comfortable bushes. Wait for the good moment...and i would finish my last enemy like it was in the middle of Predator movie:
tumblr_n1x55sxRmg1s5gjtho1_400.gif

Predicted date is: 23rd of August

Last edited:
My weapon would be the venom and i would finish enemies by poisoning them :naughty:

images (1).jpg

Thanks for the great give-away KD Scorp!:thumbs:

Last edited:
My weapon would be bigol'gun like Rocket owns and a tall tree friend to climb to get the job done. Wouldn't hurt if the tree wanted to help. :oohyeah: Why waste time! :naughty: Thanks for the giveaway as you add to your family. Best always!
Rocket & GUN.jpg
Rocket, Gun & Grout.jpg

thanks and great contest buddy. Congrats on the new addition and you better post pics. Well if you don't I am sure Grampa will.
I would use this awesome Canon. Take out a bunch all at the same time
multigun.jpg

I think the baby will be born on the 27th of August

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway, and mega congrats in advance to all that's coming to you .. Although I'm not a dad (yet!), my elder brother is so I know first hand how awesome (and tiring) those initial days, weeks and months are ... But in the end its all good and sweet in the end ! :)

My weapon of choice would be an Iron Man suit ... Yeah I know, its a weapon and much more ... :D .. I'd fly around and blitz the **** out of everyone ... Or maybe just let Jarvis take care of everything :D

iron-man.jpg

Thanks for the great give-away! And Congrats to you and the wife!

My wapon will be Ki Energy like that: :D
goku-super-saiyan-3-45807.png

Great giveaway Keith, but don't enter me as it will look suspicious if I were to win ;)

Dad

Well, you'd have to win it for it to be suspicious!:thumbs:

Besides, I didn't think you liked The Hunger Games? :angry:

Although this is a response to my pesky dad, this is a free BUMP for those that have missed it so far! So Carpe Diem! Get it while you can!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Towser and Ricker