The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [France]

Jul 2, 2013
France
Release date: March 22, 2024
Purchase links: Collector's Edition Amazon FR - FNAC - SteelBook Only FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €49.99 (Collector's) - €34.99 (SteelBook Only)
Note: Collector's edition contains: a limited SteelBook with 4K and BD discs + the official "The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes" brooch + Mentor badge + 2 magnets + film poster

718H-zgNvnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hunger Games prequel.jpg
61ce0ftR1GL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's no other steelbook, I can be happy with this one.
But I think they might make a bunch again.
Somehow ended up with 6 or 7 editions of the 2nd movie...

Reactions: Bunk
French text, bluray logo along uhd which is absolutely bonkers... If there'd be dvd included they'd prob add DVD logo but then spine would run out of place. >.<
Artwork looks great for wwa, but would be even better if finish will be proper.

I said Bluray logo along uhd. Only DVD is missing and spine won't have any space.
French release doesn't necessary mean french title.
Yes, and there's a Blu-ray disc in there, along a UHD disc.
Doesn't, but it can, rightfully so, and so this does.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Release date: March 22, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €49.99
Note: Collector's box set contains: a limited SteelBook with 4K and BD discs + the official "The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes" brooch + Mentor badge + 2 magnets + film poster

If this turns out to be the same SteelBook as the standalone release, threads will be merged.

Last edited:
I still need to see Napoleon, Dogman, and Poor Things, but this movie is turning out to be at the top of the Best of the Year list, so I'll likely buy multiple editions of it, and 'brooch' and badge sound cool! :woot:

Now if they made it this big:
Hunger Games 2 Deluxe BD UK V5.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent