The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on DVD and Blu-ray
The Hunger Games on DVD and Blu-ray
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire extra content on Blu-ray
Includes 45 Minutes Exclusive Bonus Content
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire original soundtrack
Eight exclusive art cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you angry?

Clearly lots of people (myself included) really enjoy them so...?

Because they could have been great movies, it's such a great story just dumbed down for a younger audience and to make more money.

I didn't feel anything for the characters, the script was laughable at times. That guy that got shot in the head and they carried his body away, no blood, nothing. Realism is a must for me in movies that are obviously trying to be serious, just a shame in my opinion.

Any how, each to their own. :thumbs:

Reactions: Flip and theusher
Because they could have been great movies, it's such a great story just dumbed down for a younger audience and to make more money.

I didn't feel anything for the characters, the script was laughable at times. That guy that got shot in the head and they carried his body away, no blood, nothing. Realism is a must for me in movies that are obviously trying to be serious, just a shame in my opinion.

Any how, each to their own. :thumbs:

So watch the "real" Hunger Games: Battle Royale.
Then you'll find all blood, characters and realism that Hunger Games was not able to show.
And Battle Royale is definitely not a movie for the young audience ;)

Alright people, if your not interested in the movie or the item please just move on and allow others to discuss the item

Personally for me it looks too large, I have the US Digipack of the fist movie and the CA Steelbooks so for me I'm going to stick to those!

Reactions: Maccadinho25
actually 2 more movies. At least if the first movie had a similar release and you could guarantee the same for the next 2 I could at least see getting this

Im VERY annoyed with Amazon on this, first movie was a normal exclusive with bonus disc.
Now to get the bonus disc in the UK they want you to re buy the first one and pay £70!
Will have to import the Target disc and mix it with my amray of first one or just buy the bonus disc and get standard release of part 2.

Reactions: galareta2332
I must say, I would love to have this as part of my collection but the price is just.. wow.. I know I pay more for Hunger Games stuff than other stuff but this takes the biscuit..
I'd just want to find a seller of the Artcards, soundtrack and plaque..
But having to buy everything seems a bit daft to me..

So if anyone buys this and wants to part with the items (without the Blurays of course) i'd be happy to talk numbers when it arrives :)

This set is a rip off, for basically the two films and a cd, the first of which everyone will have