This edition contains;

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on DVD and Blu-ray
The Hunger Games on DVD and Blu-ray
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire extra content on Blu-ray
Includes 45 Minutes Exclusive Bonus Content
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire original soundtrack
Eight exclusive art cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought this last night. Got it for £22.70. Might go lower but there is also the chance it might go back up. Happy with my price.

If you haven't got Amazon Prime you'd be better off waiting until it goes back to just over £20 otherwise the postage charge is a minimum £2.99.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Following on from my first post (No.57) and my subsequent posts I'd just like to report that my copy was delivered today.

It's a stunning package that comes in its original Lionsgate purpose-made box made out of thick three-wall corrugated cardboard.
Mine is from Batch No.1 and is dated the 07/03/14.
The number is cool as well - 0050/3000.

Beautiful and superlative gift set for the fan/collector and a substantial item - almost as substantial as say the 40th Anniversary ""The Godfather (Trilogy)" white bible and more substantial than the large blue box that is the Limited Extended Numbered Collector's Edition of "Avatar" or the HMV Limited Collector's Edition in the wood box of "The Lion King Trilogy" or even the 45th Anniversary Edition "The Sound of Music Gift Set".

Now all we need is something similar for "Mockingjay: Parts 1&2" or even a gift set including the entire collection with all available extras and including 3D where available - this coming Christmas would be very nice.

In conclusion, couldn't be happier with the item . . . particularly for the price paid :happy: :thumbs: