The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook Only
Price: $49.96 (CE) - $34.96 (SteelBook)
Group buys: COLLECTOR'S EDITION - STEELBOOK ONLY

The-Hunger-Games-Ballad-Songbirds-Snakes-Walmart-Exclusive-Limited-Collector-s-Edition-Steelb...jpegThe-Hunger-Games-Ballad-of-Songbirds-and-Snakes-Walmart-Exclusive-Steelbook-4K-Ultra-HD-Blu-R...jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zegler's behavior in regards to Snow White kinda spoiled my perception of her, and I hope I won't be the kind of pretentious snob that lets it ruin this movie, but I surely don't like her on a steelbook, back or front. :shipped:
Probably rather get the French one in this case.

Current prices are lower than the ones mentioned in the OP, btw.

From $55 for the CE and $43 for the steelbook only, the current Best Buy listings show $50 for the CE (this doesn't look like a temporary discount either), and $35 for the steelbook only ;) (temporary discount here apparently):

Capture-d-e-cran-2023-11-20-a-03-33-04.png
Capture-d-e-cran-2023-11-20-a-03-33-18.png

Considering a group buy. Which version do folks prefer?

The Collector's Edition is excellent imo :)

Good artwork, the spine is fitting with the original 4 films (looks like the same font in the same classic fire color), plus it's not that expensive when you look at all the stuff added for the extra $.

Sometimes collectors editions include pins and you wonder why they even bothered :D, but here this one is actually cool and symbolic of the film.

I might just go for the French steelbook myself (it will feature this Cinemacon poster as the main artwork + good possibility for gloss given that it's from Metropolitan), but here I'd pick the CE.

I mean, it should've been obvious that's what was going to happen, from a german only distributor lol we even had bbfc logos on our's in the UK, and that was from another branch of lionsgate. I don't think the Italians had a PET at all from Eagle.