[GIVEAWAY] Thor 2: The Dark World (Blu-ray Steelbook) - Best Buy [WINNER CHOSEN]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
We have a copy of the Thor 2: Dark World (Best Buy) Steelbook to give away. This copy is new and still has the majority of shrink wrap on it, but does appear to have a spine slash.

Still interested in it though? Well step on up, and tell us what your favorite part of the Thor mythology happens to be.

It can be anything from the movies, the comics, or even pop culture. I look forward to hearing your responses - one winner will be chosen at random from ALL entries.

We'll keep this contest open for a week!

eligible entrants

1. Civer
2. roo
3. Colombianlove41
4. Ricardo13
5. yurydalkou
6. huggy2k4
7. milo
8. bg69 **WINNER**
9. Genesisfury
10. kbr1656
11. Average Box
12. x3ntaur
13. Kuzco
14. SixSpeedSamurai
15. mmz41
16. denizen
17. ihategiantspiders
18. Petit Lu
19. howiesteed
20. sukibee
21. galareta2332
22. Aman87
23. cardzetc
24. kevindublin
25. livearthpeace
26. Zaandam3
27. tonybsg
28. Flloydo
29. bigwednesday0
30. meaner
31. mintchocolate
32. Asopp
33. Scary Hair
34. uzo
35. Madness
36. DannyDXC
37. claudius181991
38. Dark Slayer
39. sproutyrouty
40. Pandamonium

Last edited:
I think that hammer is the most important part. There can be no mythology, fancy costiume...but the hammer is soooooo cool
that it wins my heart.

tumblr_m50f8zKGLn1qh6w8to1_500.gif

My favorite experience with THOR was getting the very first issue, I got many first issues, and was saving them all. When I went into the service, my mother thought I was too old to have a comic book collection(all first issue and up to issue 40 of all the greats from 1959 to 1964), and gave them away to the church yard sale.
So watching the movies just makes me wish for the good old days.

With the introduction of Thor in film, it truly did bring the Marvel "Universe" to life. Before that the films were based on earth. But to see the Asgard home world, rainbow bridge and the universal sky did it for me! The Universe was on film for Marvel and us.

Last edited:
Only the fact that Stan Lee (with the help of Jack Kirby) decided to introduce Norse Mythology to Marvel Comics was enough for me to enjoy their stories.

As far as the movies mythology, I really like how they portrayed Loki, given his background.

Thanx for the giveaway!

I really like the first Thor movie and him in avengers. Thought it was done well. And also Thor and hulk rucking on the ship, hulk smashing him and them both teaming up on the giant floating slug thing!

Thanks for the giveaway

From movie: Kat Dennings :drool:

"Mythology": That thor had a son with giantess Jarnsaxa named Magni and daughter and a son named Thrud and Modi with Sif.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs: