Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 30, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Monday April 2 at around noon UK time) (Additional stock will be live Sunday June 24th 2018 @ 6pm (18.00 BST UK time)
Price: £24.99

11719799-1474565479321614.jpg

11719799-1874565479452051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: garilar
Secured a copy the second it went live,had the email first time around never knew how limited it was in uk. So thought i grab this time.

Last edited:
I got the same email but I never waste my time opening the link. They are always gone long before I get the email. I have never evert got any stock if I click on the link. I don't even waste my time.....

if i only I knew. Was at the doctors for mum appointment and i was fought I do a live chat and hope I might get some news. Everyday checking the website for this. :banghead::banghead::banghead:.

I got the same email but I never waste my time opening the link. They are always gone long before I get the email. I have never evert got any stock if I click on the link. I don't even waste my time.....

Should have given it a try. They were in stock for around an hour.

Its not the same Zavvi is a UK steelbook with a English inlay card
No, it's not quite the same, as we didn't get the bonus disc with the Scandinavian release.

Incidentally, all text (overview, description of bonus features, etc.) on the card is in English :) But obviously it's not the UK card.

Reactions: spass