Gladiator (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91

914P+yL8b-L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the front looks the same (but in that pic you can't say anything about the finish), but we don't know what the insde and the back look like
I'd wait before saying it's the same steelbook as HDZeta

Never said it's the same. It just appears to be similar to HDZeta (embossing). Of course we don't know about the inside art nor finish but I'd say it will have both inside art and a nice finish (hopefully at least spot gloss on the helmet and title).

in the e mail they said to check your credit card to be sure there are enough money?
It was kind of an odd email. I think the order is fine and it'll ship soon, but I found it confusing. This is my first Amazon.it order--is this the way it always works?

in the e mail they said to check your credit card to be sure there are enough money?

Actually, they wrote to tell you to check if your shipping address and credit card number are correct. Just to be sure.

Amazon.it: please check that you have correctly entered the details of the credit card and shipping address. In addition, we encourage you to make sure that the credit card used, has the necessary funds in order for payment to be successful.

Edit: They also wrote to check your card balance. My mistake.

Received mine. Looks gorgeous. Inside art has Russell Crowe showing 2 middle fingers to HDZeta and Steelbook collectors. :sorry:

I'd like to see some pictures, please. So would a lot of other people :)

Actually, they wrote to tell you to check if your shipping address and credit card number are correct. Just to be sure.

Edit: They also wrote to check your card balance. My mistake.

I'd like to see some pictures, please. So would a lot of other people :)
cool! for a moment i thought my bank stop payment, some times if they dont recognize my usual shopping habits or there are so many transactions they do that, most of the times is when zavvi charge separate for their orders.......and then i have to go personally to basically say yes i did order that...lol it's a pain but i prefer that they pay attention.

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
cool! for a moment i thought my bank stop payment, some times if they dont recognize my usual shopping habits or there are so many transactions they do that, most of the times is when zavvi charge separate for their orders.......and then i have to go personally to basically say yes i did order that...lol it's a pain but i prefer that they pay attention.

Thankfully, I don't have that problem unless if I had more than 10 transactions in one day or more than a 1000€ in a single transaction. They'd call me straight away and we'd have a short chat :)

Or is it premium retailer's sticking 2 fingers up by selling items that aren't really exclusive?

This is not exclusive to amazon.it. It's available in DVD-store.it too.
I doubt they've used the same steelbook that's in HDzeta pack but nowadays everythings possible. But if I had to bet I'd say it's just another re-release that strikes eerie resemblance to HDZ.

This is not exclusive to amazon.it. It's available in DVD-store.it too.
I doubt they've used the same steelbook that's in HDzeta pack but nowadays everythings possible. But if I had to bet I'd say it's just another re-release that strikes eerie resemblance to HDZ.

I thought it was exactly the same?

It's listed as single disc in the description on Amazon Italy
From what I know the steelbook itself is the same as HDzeta

There is though a difference between the 2 releases
HDzeta was 2 Discs and included a Full Slip and Lenti Full Slip with one having artcards and other a Booklet and numbered card

Italy release is just the Steelbook and is 1 Disc only

Steelbook might be the same but the releases are not in terms of content included

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza