Slipcover Glass (4K+2D Blu-ray Possible PET Slipcover) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 16, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

1548861999170.png

Last edited:
Hmm, not really a fan of that... it's far too busy for my liking. And Willis looks more like Stephen Lang.

Hmm, not really a fan of that... it's far too busy for my liking. And Willis looks more like Stephen Lang.

I’m surprised you don’t like this. But good shout on Lang. I can’t unsee that now

However, this better be the steel art zavvi are selling. F*cking love it and quite perfect for the film (and 2 of the characters)

I’m surprised you don’t like this. But good shout on Lang. I can’t unsee that now

However, this better be the steel art zavvi are selling. F*cking love it and quite perfect for the film (and 2 of the characters)
I'm surprised you DO like it lol. And personally I'm praying Zavvi use something different!

Can anybody read what it says at the bottom of the steelbook across Sam's chin?
"You cannot contain what you are"

The previous art mockup, by the way, was from a poster by Alex Ross. The new one... is a photo of Samuel L. Jackson's face. I think the original Ross poster is better than the way they rearranged it for the steelbook.

PHCx959LjDuCFI_1_l.jpg

Reactions: Stygian