Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.28.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 14.13.44.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Zavvi art is not definitive !
True, but you can be sure it will be different to the US/Canada art:-
US/Can. = Universal
ROW = Disney
------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing to be said is that the obvious similarities between the steelbooks for the first two films are absent on the steelbook for the third film (although ROW still TBC) :-
1548158835813.png
/
1548158879252.png
1548158936605.png
/
1548159296384.png
. . .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, this spectacular promo movie poster design not only to be seen on the steelbook but also on the metal tub holding the popcorn while watching the Blu-ray:-
1548162051514.png

Literally just said the same thing in the US thread, so I'm glad I'm not alone! I also usually really like Ross's work, but this just doesn't do it for me unfortunately. Plus, Willis' likeness is off... he looks more like Stephen Lang IMO.

I like the poster art he did but it doesn't look right on the steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I went to cancel my order of this on Thursday but I couldn't because it was already "in progress." Usually that doesn't happen until Friday and yet I didn't receive a shipping notice last night. It hasn't shipped yet and Best Buy's website indicates that it won't arrive until Thursday. :wtf:

Anyone get a shipping email yet? I looked at my order and it says expected delivery is Thursday and I was charged. Odd that I wouldn’t get get shipping email on Monday or early today.

Nope. No shipping email for me either.... BUT just looking and Its back in stock online and its also showing up at a bunch of my nearby stores.
I might go grab one just to make sure I get a good copy.

Reactions: Leprekon
Nope. No shipping email for me either.... BUT just looking and Its back in stock online and its also showing up at a bunch of my nearby stores.
Yea I reserved 2 instore. This is odd that it’s available in store. You noticed it’s on sale for $44.99 lol.

I believe this has always been in stock online. It never sold out.

you're correct, it's not a steelbook, it's best buy exclusive (amaray edition) comes with clear slipcover and 3 art cards, looks pretty cool tho... but i don't know why pbtour4il posted that image...

In Canada, that's a Sunrise exclusive. Best Buy in Canada has the 4K steelbook.

Yea I reserved 2 instore. This is odd that it’s available in store. You noticed it’s on sale for $44.99 lol.

LOL I would hate to see the full price.

I believe this has always been in stock online. It never sold out.

I thought I looked on the weekend and it showed sold out. could be wrong. might have been something else. guess we'll never know. haha

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
For me, delivery scheduled April 24. If there are still copies in store at my Best Buy, I buy a copy and cancel my pre-order.

I just checked my mailbox about 30 minutes ago (first time I checked it today) and it turns out my order arrived today but Best Buy didn't send out any shipping notices. My order showed "in progress" when I checked Best Buy's site earlier today.

Also, the checkout seems to not be working right now. I can't seem to order Shazam.

Reactions: JackieBoy