Go Ahead... ASK Me Anything! I Dare You! :p

So come on spill the beans and give us the full story of how you met your beautiful wife? :D
Once Upon a Time.. I met the girl of my dreams... LOL! Yeah right! I bought her at an auction! Problem is, they wont take her back and give me my DAMN money! :angry: just kidding!!! :p

We met in High School! I'll never forget seeing her in that SEXY outfit, her ass mesmerized me!!! :drool: :jawdrop: :wow: We always had a Math Class together! Instead of doing our work we would always play around! One thing I looked forward to everyday would be her hugs and smile, especially when she would poke my stomach and call me the Pillsbury Doughboy!!! :p We were friends for about 2 years before we decided to have a relationship! ;) Our 1st date we went to the movies! What movie did we go see? LOTR: The Return of the King!!! ;) We got married years later and now share a cozy home with our little bastard dog!

10 wonderful Years together, life has been fu**ing awesome!!! I wont change a thing! :thumbs:

Thanks for the question @psychoscot

Nice how you two got together flower. SO right about the spoiler tag as well I am EVIL EVIL EVIL then .

What franchise would you LOVE to see given the reboot treatment ?, CAN NOT already be in the pipeline .
@Scary Hair THANKS Love! :kiss:

1st: Power Rangers is getting a NEW movie! That has me grinning from ear to ear! :happy: Though I hope its similar to Pacific Rim/Transformers (in an EPIC scale) I do hope it's darker and with a more serious tone!

2nd: It's not a Franchise, though I wish they had made sequels! :( I would love to see 'Van Helsing' get the Reboot Treatment! :thumbs: Especially with todays technology! :jawdrop: ;)

I'll think of more... I really like this question! :notworthy:

Reactions: Scary Hair
@Scary Hair THANKS Love! :kiss:

1st: Power Rangers is getting a NEW movie! That has me grinning from ear to ear! :happy: Though I hope its similar to Pacific Rim/Transformers (in an EPIC scale) I do hope it's darker and with a more serious tone!

2nd: It's not a Franchise, though I wish they had made sequels! :( I would love to see 'Van Helsing' get the Reboot Treatment! :thumbs: Especially with todays technology! :jawdrop: ;)

I'll think of more... I really like this question! :notworthy:

You NEED to think of more Franky :thumbs: 'cos your first choice is being done :p. Me BLADE done right like the first one fell in love with it second one is better the more you watch it. 2nd PRIEST it left me hanging flipping hanging like a soap on a rope I NEEDED MORE and YES that is what I tell the hubby ;):rofl::kiss:.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
How did you choose > bloodsnake007 ?

@HUBMUSWELL Cool question! :thumbs:

My name is nothing spectacular! :( I've had the same e-mail since High School! :jawdrop:

At the time, my favorite Video Games Characters were:

Rayne (BloodRayne)
bloodrayne-2-imagen-i286594-i.jpg

Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
obs--article_image.jpg

And 007 because I thought it sounded cool after every code name! :thumbs: So there you have... BloodSnake007! ;)

Chicken Wings! Oh wait, that's not Mexican Food! :p Carne Asada Tacos are my absolute favorite! :drool: :cool: I fu**ing love them!!! :) :happy: Especially with my favorite drinks above! (post #53) ;) Enchiladas are a close 2nd!

Oh hell yeah thats my kinda food. Hard to get good ones here though so prefer to make my own. I do like enchiladas too :cool:

Mexican is by far my favorite food place when eating out :D

Reactions: bloodsnake007