Go Ahead... ASK Me Anything! I Dare You! :p

How come Hershey's is so popular in the States? I had the misfortune to buy a bag from their store in Times Square. It was the grey bag. Milk chocolate, I think.
It smelt like vomit and didnt taste much better!! Hahaha!
To be honest, I think their other flavours are ok!
What is your fave chocolate bar from the US and UK?

I'm in the UK and got my first Hershey bar the other day and I have to agree it was disgusting, I couldn't swallow it, threw it away.

Someone I know in the US says that chocolate in the US isn't great, and UK chocolate is better, what you think Franky? @bloodsnake007

Is Tommy Wiseau actually an extraterrestrial ?
@Mr Y Fronts Definitely! :OMG: :blackalien:
tommy-wiseau-i-did-naahht-o.gif

But I'm also trying to figure out if your avatar is the rectum of an Alien?! :wacky: LOL! :p Just kidding, is that a couch cushion or something? :D

How come Hershey's is so popular in the States? I had the misfortune to buy a bag from their store in Times Square. It was the grey bag. Milk chocolate, I think.
It smelt like vomit and didnt taste much better!! Hahaha!
To be honest, I think their other flavours are ok!
What is your fave chocolate bar from the US and UK?

I'm in the UK and got my first Hershey bar the other day and I have to agree it was disgusting, I couldn't swallow it, threw it away.

Someone I know in the US says that chocolate in the US isn't great, and UK chocolate is better, what you think Franky? @bloodsnake007
@bigwednesday0 and @Flash Great Question Ninjas! :) :thumbs: Hershey's IS very popular here in the States, though my favorite is Snickers :cool: That's unfortunate about both your experiences, but I'll be honest... I definitely prefer any UK Chocolate bars over the US! :hungry: Especially Cadburys! :drool:

@Flash Reece's PB are DAMN good! hungry:

But these Jelly Popping Candy are so FU**ING AWESOME! :drool: :hungry: This is why I say the UK has the best and most delicious Cadburys! :woot:

View attachment 148466

aliment.gif
I haven't even tried these yet and I live in the UK!!!! Hahaha!
When I'm in New York, I like to hunt down Garret's popcorn. Have you tried that?
Its god damn amazing!!!!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I haven't even tried these yet and I live in the UK!!!! Hahaha!
When I'm in New York, I like to hunt down Garret's popcorn. Have you tried that?
Its god damn amazing!!!!
@bigwednesday0 You live in the UK and you still haven't eaten this delicious Chocolate?! :OMG: I'm so DAMN jealous! :squint: :D

And nope :( I haven't tried that Popcorn :emb: But I absolutely LOVE the 'Jalapeño Cheddar' from Popcornopolis! :drool:
Popcornopolis.jpg
It's fu**ing delicious! :hungry: :notworthy: Now I'm craving it... excuse me while I head out to the nearest Grocery Store! :p

Reactions: Cobster