Go Buckeyes!

Booooooo!!!! Wanted my Ducks too win!!!! :emb::emb::emb:

the ducks have a lot to look forward to coming back next year. your team is a few holes away from playing for a national championship IMO. its always a long shot, but theres a chance OSU and Oregon will rematch next year for the whole thing.

i really dont like ohio state at all but im always rooting for the Big 10

I'm on board with you splax. There are a bunch of teams in the B10 I hate but I gotta root for the conference. Was hoping Mich St. would pull one out but they lemme down. Now we just need Iowa to come up big.

michigan is the only team in the big ten who anyone should hate

+1.....x a billion

so far the hawks are DOMINATING GT. Minus one play, this game has gone all Iowa's way so far.

How can the B10 be doing this well? I thought we were a slow, behind the curve conference, that just can't compete with teams that have "speed"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
and that wraps up a VERY GOOD B10 bowl season this year. 4 wins against top 15 teams and the top 4 going 4-0 with 2 BCS wins. if alabama loses i think its a wash b/w the SEC and B10 for best bowl season.

looks like it will be between OSU, Iowa and Wisky for the B10 title next year with PSU close behind.