Godzilla (1998) - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: October 10, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $30.99 (Target)

913jiETDvXL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: djjez83
Special Features and Technical Specs:

DISC ONE - 4K BLU-RAY
  • DOLBY VISION/HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • DOLBY ATMOS AUDIO TRACK + 5.1 audio
  • Theatrical Trailers
DISC TWO - BLU-RAY
  • Feature presented in High Definition
  • 5.1 audio
  • Visual Effects Commentary
  • Behind the Scenes of Godzilla® with Charles Caiman
  • All Time Best of Godzilla® Fight Scenes
  • "Heroes" Music Video by The Wallflowers
No Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page "Come with me" ?

Reactions: TheWildEye
They keep saying about new atmos track, while atmos was already avaliable in first release. Though there is some saying about height channels and audio excess on old one...

I don't understand why Amazon prices are so high compared to other retailers ??!!!

Amazon price matches up before release to those from others... It's already avaliable for 30.99.
It has pre-order price guarantee. So if it'll drop further you'll be charged lowest price for product during that time.

Reactions: vinny
As a kid I used to love the 1978 animated series. Up from the depths! 30 storeys high! Breathing fire! Godzilla! Godzilla! ......and Godsoooky da da da da da daaaa. Really showing my age with this comment :LOL:

R.gif

Reactions: tono06
Amazon price matches up before release to those from others... It's already avaliable for 30.99.
It has pre-order price guarantee. So if it'll drop further you'll be charged lowest price for product during that time.

thank you for this info ... sometimes Amazon does not apply the lowest price, even if it said on the product page ... I had some chat in the past, and it depends also on which person you're talking to.
some agent Amazon are very nice & understanding, others are dumb.
But thanks again for your reply.