tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

ADEEA7F1-1BD2-4401-A115-0C657498384D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover art is the same as UKHMV cine edition.
Don't see the worth at all.

Godzilla (hmv Exclusive) - Cine Edition | 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray | Free shipping over £20 | HMV Store
Somewhat yeah but is the Full Slip Embossed and have same back art?, Doesn't look like it? Plus it actually has a steelbook but most of us already have that WWA. A few of the extra's look the same, so you make a fair point.
I had to pull the trigger because I love Godzilla and I have all the previous Fanatic releases and there all pretty great.
It probably won't be quite as thick as the 1917 Fanatic Edition which is huge but I would guess it will be at minimum the size of a Filmarena 4K XL.

Reactions: jc2ssych
Somewhat yeah but is the Full Slip Embossed and have same back art?, Doesn't look like it? Plus it actually has a steelbook but most of us already have that WWA. A few of the extra's look the same, so you make a fair point.
I had to pull the trigger because I love Godzilla and I have all the previous Fanatic releases and there all pretty great.
It probably won't be quite as thick as the 1917 Fanatic Edition which is huge but I would guess it will be at minimum the size of a Filmarena 4K XL.
Great.
Would like to see you complete a Fanatic collection!

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
The GBs here, for titles I want, have measly quantities and go off at random times with little notice and close quickly. No, I didn't get a copy. I'd be more likely to see a falling star sitting on my couch.

The GBs here, for titles I want, have measly quantities and go off at random times with little notice and close quickly. No, I didn't get a copy. I'd be more likely to see a falling star sitting on my couch.
It’s limited to 200 copies worldwide. What do you expect???
At least you don’t have to “pay to play” here.

Reactions: MrPurps