image.jpg

134009so55535ak4hvv438.jpg

1340070gjwargif4rjbr1r.jpg
Actual photos thanks to @pbtour4il
11665642_10207272758681303_1876154041267830575_n.jpg
1341102iyfuh44ubp8sbs2.jpg
162154of1zo1bnwtwmsctm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@tridon and @PunkNinja Hell FU**ING YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Another EPIC Edition! THE Epic Edition we MUST OWN!!! :notworthy:

World Wide Exclusive front/back/inside artwork
Exclusive slip
Exclusive gift

@bloodsnake007
@domalorite F**K YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be my Holy Grail of all Steelbooks!!! :notworthy: :drool: THANKS! :cool:

BOOM. Best news for ages.

This is the one!!!!

@gregavfc and @dominic In the words of the GREAT Walter White:
AF0Qru4.png

Dear, Blufans

It's too bad your business model is THE WORST in the entire Steelbook industry. Mickey Mouse Cartroon.

Is Blufans still NOT selling to US Citizens?

No??!! They must not want my money then!

Im sick of these STUPID SALES TACTICS!

If they don't want to sell to me, then fuc* Blufans straight up. Ill buy every other edition EXCEPT FOR BLUFANS. Blufans makes some great editions but the way they do business is ass backwords.

Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
Dear, Blufans

It's too bad your business model is THE WORST in the entire Steelbook industry. Mickey Mouse Cartroon.

Is Blufans still NOT selling to US Citizens?

No??!! They must not want my money then!

Im sick of these STUPID SALES TACTICS!

If they don't want to sell to me, then fuc* Blufans straight up. Ill buy every other edition EXCEPT FOR BLUFANS. Blufans makes some great editions but the way they do business is ass backwords.
I know it's your call but some of you guys are too fussy about not joining GBs at other forum for silly reason. Kevin has conducted many GBs at BR forum and they were darn good.

And yes they are open to US citizen. It's just that you prefer to sit out. Not Blufans fault.

Last edited:
I know it's your call but some of you guys are too fussy about not joining GBs at other forum for silly reason. Kevin has conducted many GBs at BR forum and they were darn good.

And yes they are open to US citizen. It's just that you prefer to sit out. Not Blufans fault.

I completely agree with this. The opportunity to buy these is there. People would rather just complain instead of taking some initiative.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Not a huge fan of this title but it's Blufans so it's a very welcome addition to my BF collection, no one out there and I mean NO ONE does it like BFs, they were the 1st to come out with quality exclusive releases from Asia and still the best IMHO no matter what minor issues arose along the way.

I hope and pray for X-Men: Days Of Future Past BF release sometime soon :)