DigiPack Godzilla (2D + 3D Blu-ray Digipack Limited Edition Bundle) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 25, 2015
PRICE: ¥ 16,200 each
ORDER: Digipack Bundle

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the SteelBook thread!

G1.jpg G2.jpg
G3.jpg G4.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's already sold out. It's only available on 1 marketplace seller for ¥24,800

@tridon So I'm confused buddy. Do we get the digipack as pictured on Amazon.jp? But it also comes with the Steelbook.
As both pictures in the separate listings are the same. The only difference being that under product description it states this will include the STEELBOOK...

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@tridon So I'm confused buddy. Do we get the digipack as pictured on Amazon.jp? But it also comes with the Steelbook.
As both pictures in the separate listings are the same. The only difference being that under product description it states this will include the STEELBOOK...

The way I take it, the SteelBook package is exclusive to Amazon and it's just the regular package with a SteelBook thrown into the mix... so you'll get both the SteelBook and the Digipack. Hopefully Amazon will release additional pics way before the February release date.

@bloodsnake007 Buddy your poor wallet!!!! Can it take another pounding? :ohno::grumpy::rofl::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This set is AWESOME!!!!!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool: I knew Japan would not let us down...:naughty::p I need this but the price.....:arghh::arghh:EEK!:banghead::jawdrop:
@earthscope LMFAO!!! :rofl: This poor wallet of mine... from ALL these poundings it takes, I'm starting to believe she's a damn dirty filthy $LUT! :emb: (I think it likes it! :woot:) :p
The way I take it, the SteelBook package is exclusive to Amazon and it's just the regular package with a SteelBook thrown into the mix... so you'll get both the SteelBook and the Digipack. Hopefully Amazon will release additional pics way before the February release date.
Great question @earthscope! :thumbs: So if the Amazon Exclusive includes both the SteelBook and the Digipack, no need to purchase the other Edition (the one I missed out on). The one I Pre-Ordered is the ONE to OWN! :drool: Thanks @tridon for the info! ;)

Speaking of Editions, I hope these Blu-Rays will include Slipcovers! :thumbs:

2 Disc Blu-Ray (I really like the cover! :))
Japan_Blu-Ray!.jpg

and this one has the description:
3D & 2D Blu-ray 3 Disc (with steel book)
Japan_Blu-Ray with Stelbook!.jpg

popcorn.gif

Reactions: earthscope
Looky, looky Mr. Hollywood A.K.A Mr @tridon made a unboxing vid :thumbs: Great video dude and the digi looks AWESOME!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
drool.gif

Just on another note, that sofa looks like it has seen a "few" movie nights ;) :D

Anyways keep the vids coming, it looked great and there was just enough curse words on it to amke it interesting :thumbs: :cool: :D

@tridon Look at that beard... SEXINESS indeed! :naughty: I mean the Digipack :cautious: :smug:!!! Seriously though, Great Unboxing Video! :woot: :thumbs:

The ending had me laughing my ass off! :rofl: :hilarious: What the hell was going on with your hairline and forehead!? :woot: LOL! I fu**ing love it! :D

Looky, looky Mr. Hollywood A.K.A Mr @tridon made a unboxing vid :thumbs: Great video dude and the digi looks AWESOME!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
drool.gif

Just on another note, that sofa looks like it has seen a "few" movie nights ;) :D

Anyways keep the vids coming, it looked great and there was just enough curse words on it to amke it interesting :thumbs: :cool: :D

Haha, thanks for the appreciation! I've been making videos lately whenever I can get some peace and quiet around here. :p

@tridon Look at that beard... SEXINESS indeed! :naughty: I mean the Digipack :cautious: :smug:!!! Seriously though, Great Unboxing Video! :woot: :thumbs:

The ending had me laughing my ass off! :rofl: :hilarious: What the hell was going on with your hairline and forehead!? :woot: LOL! I fu**ing love it! :D

:LOL:

Right?! What the hell was with my hair? I felt like Ray Liotta in Hannibal!

Glad you enjoyed it, bud! :thumbs: