Godzilla: King of the Monsters (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

redlemon

Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (£22.49 with WELCOME discount code at WB Shop) - £17.99 (Zavvi)

godzilla_kotm_steelbook_3d-1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those asking about payment strategy at Warner Bros shop checkout for pre-orders...

Please log in to use PayPal when paying for pre-orders.
Full payment for this pre-order will be taken 10 days before release

So close to release rather than months up front :thumbs:

Unsure about the paypal as it's just asking for card details, oh well...and it's because I was in as a guest and needed an account first :D

Last edited:
Really like this art

Wonder if it will be different to the zavvi 4K art. I’m sure pikachu has 2 arts with one being sold through the WB store. Maybe a new thing. But I do like this art.

Until WB update their pics - with UK title - there are these to be going on with:-

(going by the shiny corners looks like could be gloss :watch: . . . not a bad idea to have four separate creatures on the four sides although admit to preferring the more interesting look of the MediaMarkt)
D-O8tc-U8AEJXZH.jpg:large

Insides:-
D-O8t7ZU8AEB8b4.jpg:large

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
prefer 2d one
4k is hideous! they have NO excuse not to create some of the best looking steel for this as it has some of the best art I have seen in a long time!

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Is it really wise for WB Shop to have this as an exclusive ? what kind of exposure does this site get ?, it looks amateurish and I doubt many people outside of sites like this are aware of it. I understand they want to pull in buyers, but a bit pointless if no ones looking.

That 4k/2d is all kinds of wrong :facepalm::facepalm:
Only really nice art out of virkia's post are the mono-coloured art on the bottom left.

The 2D is the clear winner for me.

Pop a spare 3D disc in and Rodan's your uncle!

4K is an abomination. Looks like a preschoolers finger painting!! :sick: