Godzilla: King of the Monsters (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Funashi

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2017
Asia
Release date: December 18, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon JP 4K - BD
Price: ¥17,930 (4K) - ¥ 6,710 (BD)

41z+onPT37L.jpg

415KeQiW1XL.jpg
91caFijXvrL._SL1500_.jpg
81Hac0+VmKL._SL1500_.jpg
912emlfM64L._SL1500_.jpg
81yp8eJ322L._SL1500_.jpg
91xCW5gCxcL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Art is rubbish.

You need to have this open to appreciate the art and that’s only because the smallest part of Godzilla is on the front. Then if you do have it open you got that thick black spine cutting through the picture lol.

Art on its own is decent but a terrible design on a steelbook.

Those art cards/ posters, whatever they are, are much much better for a steel design

Art is rubbish.

You need to have this open to appreciate the art and that’s only because the smallest part of Godzilla is on the front. Then if you do have it open you got that thick black spine cutting through the picture lol.

Art on its own is decent but a terrible design on a steelbook.

Those art cards/ posters, whatever they are, are much much better for a steel design
Did you just copy my post?
hmmm not so sure Godzilla being cut that way... it's not good either front or back...

either of these from the package still way better than what they choose...
:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
Personally liking that front art making for a great action battle shot with the burning cupola giving a sense of the size of the monsters.
1568470989379.png

I think I'm going to wait. I'd love that digibook looking thing with all the movies in, Godzilla 2014, Kong Skull Island, this and the next ones. Didn't really feel Kong, but liked the other two

HMV Japan seem to be cheapest for the digipack but I cancelled my order.
£150 for movie I already own and a figure that may have a lot of QC issues is too much of a risk for me.
I freaking love the movie so if there was a awesome steelbook with figure for same price I would not hesitate as we still not got stee using some of the amazing art we have for this movie so its annoying none of the steels are that great.