Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Blu-ray SteelBook) (MediaMarkt - Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

SourceD

Premium Supporter
Sep 1, 2018
Germany
Release date: October 31, 2019
Purchase links: Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €24.99 €15.99 (Media Markt) - €24.99 (Saturn)

fee_786_587_png.png

fee_786_587_png (1).png

fee_786_587_png (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange because it´s actually Media Markt- & Saturn-exclusive
Not strange at all, all of the past Warner 2D Media Markt/Saturn-exclusive releases have been available at Müller as well. They currently share exclusivity with Müller for 2D steelbooks and with Amazon for 4K steelbooks from Warner.

Not strange at all, all of the past Warner 2D Media Markt/Saturn-exclusive releases have been available at Müller as well. They currently share exclusivity with Müller for 2D steelbooks and with Amazon for 4K steelbooks from Warner.
Exclusivity sharing?
Sounds more like exclusivity reduction to me!

Exactly finish I expected from MM, always the same - crap :dunno: :facepalm:
Well, The Mule had a gloss finish with very nice chrome effects. I was hoping MM/Saturn WB would have continued in this fashion, but sadly, they didn't.

All? They didn't carry The Mule, for example.

Quick look - courtesy akihiko89 - at one of the more interesting GODZILLA II releases despite being very metallic looking:-
EJQIM_fU4AISKIF.jpg:large

EJQIM_fVUAALMfT.jpg:large

EJQINBaU4AAg6m_.jpg:large

EJQINDzUYAE_sYu.jpg:large

The finish on that is horrendous. Doesn't suit a matte steelbook at all.

Reminds of the UK's old Shining, The Aviator and Beetlejuice Steelbooks.