Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Godzilla vs Kong 10-inch Pops!

funko-godzilla-and-Kong-768x402.jpg

Thanks again for the tag @Noodles! :notworthy:

Reactions: Noodles
The Godzilla one looks sick!
But the colors seems very muted... Looking forward to seeing more detail / better shots.

They look great! I've seen some exclusives (for the US) around too, so lots of cool options to choose from. :D
Yeah, I bet there are so real cool ones. I reckon there will be so decent Movie Moments releases for this :thumbs:
Those are pretty cool! I'd be tempted by the 10" jumbos.
They would be the ones that id go for, the problem is the space as I don't have that much of it :rofl::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and tridon
SO I ended up picking both of these 10" Pops up. They look really great next to each other!

Although, I have one pretty b̶i̶g̶... small issue with them...
These feel much smaller then some of my other 10 inch pops. I even went and measured them and they come in at just under 8.5 inches. I don't get why they wouldn't make these the full 10?
Still look great tho.

@bloodsnake007 @tridon @Noodles @Robles Did you guys pick these up?

SO I ended up picking both of these 10" Pops up. They look really great next to each other!

These feel much smaller then some of my other 10 inch pops. I even went and measured them and they come in at just under 8.5 inches. I don't get why they wouldn't make these the full 10?
Still look great tho.

For real? That's obviously super misleading and I'm surprised collectors haven't complained in their masses. I've passed on them anyway as I don't have the shelf space (nor the spare cash) unfortunately.

Still look great tho.

Not yet, where I ordered them from doesn't seem to have had them in yet.

Oh Wow, really quite off-putting for me if I'm honest especially at the price.

The overall look of them is still good tho yeah?

Not yet, where I ordered them from doesn't seem to have had them in yet.

Oh Wow, really quite off-putting for me if I'm honest especially at the price.

The overall look of them is still good tho yeah?

Oh yeah, dude, they look awesome. I'm still happy i got them, just wish they were a tad bigger.

IMG_1166_a.jpg IMG_1165_a.jpg <-- You can really notice the size difference sitting next to my star wars ones.

Reactions: Robles
@kaw Yeah there looks to be quite a bit of difference but with saying that, your right they still look great :thumbs: :naughty:

still gonna keep my preorders for the both of them.

Reactions: kaw