Godzilla vs. Kong (4K+2D SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 28, 2022
Purchase links: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 13, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 1000

Godzilla vs Kong Front.jpg

Godzilla Open.jpg Godzilla inside.jpg

Last edited:
Contact centre. Unlikely they'll have a replacement, or best not to trust that they will by the time you return. Either return for refund or they'll offer a partial to keep. They default to 10/15% off, push for more, they often oblige with some insistence.
yeh im not sending it back end up with none, heard some guys on here say they got full refund whether true or not dunno

yeh im not sending it back end up with none, heard some guys on here say they got full refund whether true or not dunno
Just so you know, SOMETIMES (very few times), I got a replacement even when the item was „Out Of Stock” on the site (without the need to return, but maybe this was because of the HIGH cost for return; maybe that's also part of the reason now they don't ship anymore to my country).
Also, I always contacted them from their website, from the order itself.

Reactions: Roofr4sh
That can happen at times. Zavvi are so inconsistent like that. Seems to wholly depend who picks up the message and what they feel like doing. I've had loads of free refunds from them, a bunch of 40/50% refunds too, but they do mostly offer 15% by default. I rarely trust them to manage a return for replacement.

That can happen at times. Zavvi are so inconsistent like that. Seems to wholly depend who picks up the message and what they feel like doing. I've had loads of free refunds from them, a bunch of 40/50% refunds too, but they do mostly offer 15% by default. I rarely trust them to manage a return for replacement.
Telling me to upload pictures, and ofcourse the pictures don't show the dent, it's impossible to picture, i let them off 5 previous minor dents/spine slashes, they are terrible.

Telling me to upload pictures, and ofcourse the pictures don't show the dent, it's impossible to picture, i let them off 5 previous minor dents/spine slashes, they are terrible.
Yeah they always ask for pics. Angle it in light etc.. you'll pick something up enough to show them a little bit.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Yeah they always ask for pics. Angle it in light etc.. you'll pick something up enough to show them a little bit.
My Batman was worse has 3 dents on each side on the front which is definately visible but i couldn't claim for it as it was tied to a £10 voucher which i didn't wanna lose, i got another one before going out of stock.

My Batman was worse has 3 dents on each side on the front which is definately visible but i couldn't claim for it as it was tied to a £10 voucher which i didn't wanna lose, i got another one before going out of stock.
I don't think it matters if you paid with voucher or not, you still paid and received damaged goods.
Ask for replacement nevertheless (or refund, if that is OK for you).

I don't think it matters if you paid with voucher or not, you still paid and received damaged goods.
Ask for replacement nevertheless (or refund, if that is OK for you).
Sry I didn't explain, a voucher site, 3rd party site, if they refund it would void the voucher, nothing in relation to zavvi except the offer.
Got a reply early hours here, is zavvi support from India or something? saying 15%, but i don't feel that's enough for a damaged steelbook that completely devalues it more than 15%
This all seems like a set procedure of back and fourth, trying to lowball to start with...what should i push for? think 50% really.

Sry I didn't explain, a voucher site, 3rd party site, if they refund it would void the voucher, nothing in relation to zavvi except the offer.
Got a reply early hours here, is zavvi support from India or something? saying 15%, but i don't feel that's enough for a damaged steelbook that completely devalues it more than 15%
This all seems like a set procedure of back and fourth, trying to lowball to start with...what should i push for? think 50% really.
15% is their default. You can push for more, but I'd be surprised if you get them to 50%, they rarely go that high. From what you've said, the dent doesn't sound THAT bad if it can't be pictured, so you may struggle to get them to agree with you.

15% is their default. You can push for more, but I'd be surprised if you get them to 50%, they rarely go that high. From what you've said, the dent doesn't sound THAT bad if it can't be pictured, so you may struggle to get them to agree with you.
Got a message i have been refunded, no idea what amount...will have to check in a few days to see it...

Got a message i have been refunded, no idea what amount...will have to check in a few days to see it...
Did you ask for a full refund, or just say that they'd have to give more than 15%? They usually get you to agree a % beforehand.