Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €34.99

81p83ctbvHS._AC_SX679_.jpg

81yNJKb09US._AC_SX679_.jpg
81uDRoKVcxS._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:
3D disc confirmed :woot: on Amazon page: amazon.fr
Too bad it's going to have the same artwork as the US steelbook because I've preordered from Best Buy. But if Fnac is going to have the 3D included then I'm definitely going to buy one from them. Guess I can always cancel the Best Buy preorder but it's possible one will be glossy and the other matte so I'll wait as long as possible before I do that.

Too bad it's going to have the same artwork as the US steelbook because I've preordered from Best Buy. But if Fnac is going to have the 3D included then I'm definitely going to buy one from them. Guess I can always cancel the Best Buy preorder but it's possible one will be glossy and the other matte so I'll wait as long as possible before I do that.
I've been checking FNAC and sadly their 4K steelbook is only including 4k+BluRay. No 3D.

I've been checking FNAC and sadly their 4K steelbook is only including 4k+BluRay. No 3D.
If the Amazon France release includes 3D, so will FNACs. WB.fr do not change disc configurations for tradewide steels like that. It'll just be the case that either Amazon have listed it incorrectly or FNAC haven't updated their listing yet.

If the Amazon France release includes 3D, so will FNACs. WB.fr do not change disc configurations for tradewide steels like that. It'll just be the case that either Amazon have listed it incorrectly or FNAC haven't updated their listing yet.
This is my understanding, as well. On the steelbookpro site it says Fnac haven't yet updated their listing but will also include 3D.

Can anyone see if the stock is available?
Just checking if it's one of those situations where people outside the country can't access the stock yet, as it's the 3D disc I really want, so I can cancel my Amazon UK order

Can anyone see if the stock is available?
Just checking if it's one of those situations where people outside the country can't access the stock yet, as it's the 3D disc I really want, so I can cancel my Amazon UK order
There is a release in Korea - NovaMedia - Not an exclusive I don't think, but it has all editions. 4K + Blu-ray + 3D in a nice slipbox. Amaray- not steelbook. I ordered it a couple days ago.

Box vs. bag. Crushed vs. mint. Customs or no customs. Shipping times. You know, all the usual "what's it like ordering from one country to another country" questions.
Tracked shipping. What else do you need to know?
Pretty much this.

Couldn't find any definitive answers online with a lot saying that they don't deliver directly to the UK only through a package forwarder. Although when going to checkout it seems to offer a direct option

Couldn't find any definitive answers online with a lot saying that they don't deliver directly to the UK only through a package forwarder. Although when going to checkout it seems to offer a direct option

They do ship direct.

What others are referring to, is another option that FNAC and Darty offer, should one wish to combine multiple separate orders and have them ship all together https://www.fnac.com/livraison-colis-expat

I pre-ordered the WW84 steelbook (4k + 3D + Blu) from FNAC, it arrived in a flimsy cardboard box. the steelbook was dented badly. Never again!