Aniv

Godzilla vs. Kong 4K Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive #41 One Click Box Set

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Aniv submitted a new resource:

Godzilla vs. Kong 4K Steelbook One Click Box Set - Price Excludes Shipping Cost (To Be Billed After GroupBuy Closes Based On Destination & Total Qty)

Limit 1 Per Customer. Box and additional Single Editions Cannot Be Purchased by same member.

You can either buy 1 of every single edition or a box set. Not both.

Buyer will be liable for any Paypal refund fees as any additional merchandise ordered will be cancelled if box set (one click) is also ordered in addition to single editions or multiple copies of the same single edition

View attachment 513954

Read more about this resource...

Hey guys this is my first one click buy not on a secondary market! Can anyone help me out with when I should realistically expect the shipment to arrive in the US? Not trying to rush it; just don’t know what to expect! Thanks!

Hey guys this is my first one click buy not on a secondary market! Can anyone help me out with when I should realistically expect the shipment to arrive in the US? Not trying to rush it; just don’t know what to expect! Thanks!
Best case, mid of November if there’s no delay

Hello everyone ,

I wanted to ask when I can expect my OC as Mantalab sent you out last week.

Warm greetings
Ronny

As far as I know oc release was the 5th and not last week, last week slips where shipped but since aniv is doing the invoice once he got a go for oc and slips, we need to be patient