Goodfellas - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Amazon UK Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon UK
Price: £30.00

Good ies.jpg

Goodfront.jpg
Goodoblique.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Features

This Limited Edition Anniversary Set Includes:
• Goodfellas in 4K Ultra HD
•Blu-ray Feature and Bonus Disc
• 32-page Collector's Booklet
• Replica Theatrical Poster
• 4 Art Cards
TWO COMMENTARIES: Cast and Crew
• Cop and Crook
• DOCUMENTARY INCLUDING INTERVIEW WITH THE DIRECTOR, CAST AND SOME OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVOURITE MOVIE GANGSTERS! Join some of Martin Scorsese’s greatest gangsters – Robert De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio, Harvey Keitel, Ray Liotta, Jack Nicholson and Joe Pesci – to discover what it’s like to act for perhaps the greatest gangster director of them all
. • Getting Made
• Made Man
• The Workaday Gangster
• Paper Is Cheaper Than Film
• Theatrical Trailer And More!

Nothing new in terms of discs content
Same 2 Blu-ray discs that was in the 25th Anniversary edition

Only packaging the difference with poster and artcards and 4K UHD Disc included

25th Anniversary included the booklet

Well..., an alternative to the ToC edition maybe?
It may come down to whichever artwork you hate the least.
OR.....
Buy the 4K amaray, find your favorite Goodfellas steel - and replace the Disc. :thumbs:
what I do is get the steelbook protectors from the HDN shop- the slips come with UHD stickers to put on the spine so you will know that that steelbook has the UHD disc inside.:thumbs:
30719F1A-18B8-4954-A60D-3E6C4F13FF61.jpeg

I'm a bit tempted by this, but can't tell what the finish of the slip will be, so I'll wait til I see live pics

Liking the black and cream colour scheme but using the same image for both Amaray and slipcase is evidence of a certain lack of inspiration.

At least the shovel is accurately depicted:-
1595847411151.png
1595847483902.png

Reactions: jasong
Why doesn’t this ship to the US? Is Zavvi getting this?
Amazon
Covid-19 is why
Due to COVID-19, air travel has been restricted, which affects our ability to deliver products as quickly and efficiently as we do during normal times. International deliveries may take longer than usual and certain delivery destinations might see further restrictions. You can find the most up-to-date delivery estimates at checkout.

Amazon also have priorty on delivering essential goods over non essential in regards to all amazon websites

Amazon website on various items are restricted to some countries for delivery it changes every few days/weeks

It's the same with Amazon USA they don't ship all items at the moment to UK and other international addresss

Just keep checking Amazon website on a daily or weekly to see if items you interested in has changed to be available for delivery to your address
Amazon UK and Amazon USA It can change at various stages to be available then back to not be availavle for delivery

Amazon UK shipping to USA it's priority global shipping only at the moment same when ordering from Amazon USA for those based outside USA
Shipping is UPS or DHL courier

It's most happenes with pre order items but some in stock items also affected

I just keep checking Amazon USA website every few days for pre order items I want to order to see if delivery options changed
With pre order titles it can vary as to when but mostly closer to release date or after release date delivery options will be available
Some pre order items can be just few days or 1-2 weeks later you might notice delivery available to your address

Last edited: