Goodfellas (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

Glorious. I look forward to pre-ordering it at christmas and receiving it in the summer of 2025...

Glorious. I look forward to pre-ordering it at christmas and receiving it in the summer of 2025...
A lot of companies have been suffering from terrible delays due to the crap we have just now started to get over. Given time i'm sure things will be back to normal for a lot of these and to be honest we should just be thankful that a lot of these companies have managed to pull through it.

A lot of companies have been suffering from terrible delays due to the crap we have just now started to get over. Given time i'm sure things will be back to normal for a lot of these and to be honest we should just be thankful that a lot of these companies have managed to pull through it.
Just a bit of light humour :)

you are correct but cine museum always takes forever even without this pandemic....

Reactions: Shark