Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: December 12, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £17 (Amazon) - £18.99 (Zavvi)

Gbr.PNG

Reactions: Billy Talent
Anyone a fan of this? Compare to say Rumble in the Bronx? Who am I?
It's more of a romantic comedy with action elements. Some are like in other Jackie films, some fights are more serious.
Do you know if an 88Films release comes without a slip, then there's no more booklet inside, or is that only what Arrow do, and these are all 'limited' until they're gone?

It's more of a romantic comedy with action elements. Some are like in other Jackie films, some fights are more serious.
Do you know if an 88Films release comes without a slip, then there's no more booklet inside, or is that only what Arrow do, and these are all 'limited' until they're gone?
All my 88 films have slips so I'm not sure. I suspect that it's the numbered slip that makes them unique and they would have booklet. But honestly I'm just guessing.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
to my knowledge - on the 88 Films editions that i own, at least - that seems to be the case. the limited edition slip versions do have a booklet, & when they are gone, other versions do not have the booklet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero