Gran Turismo (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Yellow Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 7th, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $37.99

543fe050-45d3-431f-84d7-23efee9314be.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Credit to @dakowski86

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Felix_ro
@apsmith21

Thank you Andy so much so sorry to have been a pest :bag: I was shaking while I was buying :rofl:, I was actually shaking worried I would not be fast enough :ohno:

Any chance to still post a GB for the Blue Walmart US Steel ?

Only in Europe right now but it’s region B. I need region A.
It's a sony wwa, it'll be available pretty much everywhere. Also the European versions won't be region B. Sony don't lock their blu's if they have worldwide distribution, and 4K is region free.

Despite having been available to preorder already in Europe, buyers like me may have multiple reasons to purchase from Region A countries.
Yeah, that's fine. If you want the US variant for some specific reason that's your perogative. Don't let it be under the gauze that Euro releases will be B locked though, because they won't.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Yeah, that's fine. If you want the US variant for some specific reason that's your perogative. Don't let it be under the gauze that Euro releases will be B locked though, because they won't.

I know they’re not all region code B and have bought many in the past, but like I said I have MANY reasons to purchase from Region A Countries that goes beyond the region coding.

Reactions: samdavies
Dang, just watched this movie on my flight back from vacation - amazing story especially based on a true one. Can't wait to watch this 4K Blu-ray on our big screen at home after I pick this up tomorrow at my local BB :thumbs: