Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.33 star(s) Rating: 3.33/5 3 Votes
Title: Gran Turismo

Genre: Drama

Director: Neill Blomkamp

Plot: Plot unknown. Based on the racing simulation video game series.

Yes, US only. Although they'll still be having advanced screenings starting next week to build up word-of-mouth.
Thanks, guess any positive word of mouth on social media with the two week gap between the European & United States could help it over there, along with their advance screenings

Saw this yesterday and really enjoyed it. The cinematography is well done, the story is concise, and solid performances from the actors (David Harbour really shines) I recommend giving this a chance and checking out in theaters.

Last edited:
...Why did nobody tell me how good this movie was? I finally got around to watching it tonight and absolutely loved it!

It should have been a massive hit... Releasing it right as the strike was going on was a bad idea, this might have done a lot better at the box office.
Really wish I would have saw it in the theaters.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
...Why did nobody tell me how good this movie was? I finally got around to watching it tonight and absolutely loved it!

It should have been a massive hit... Releasing it right as the strike was going on was a bad idea, this might have done a lot better at the box office.
Really wish I would have saw it in the theaters.
Yeah. Was surprised too.
HEard a lot of colleagues and friends who enjoyed this and gave it a spin myself and that was a pleasant surprise. Great story, great acting and as a fan of Playstation, loved all the nods toward the studio.