Multi Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (2022)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Later this month marks a very special anniversary for Rockstar Games: 20 years since the original release of Grand Theft Auto III. In honor of the upcoming anniversary, today we are excited to announce that Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will be coming to current generation platforms later this year.

In addition to carving a new path for the open world genre, Grand Theft Auto III established Grand Theft Auto as a cultural phenomenon, alongside its two subsequent — and equally legendary — entries in the series, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

gta trilogy.jpg

I´m into the GTA soundtracks at the time and try to download all the soundtracks, There are the official ones and later the whole radio stations without cuts were released from Rockstar. Lot of stuff to download, but happily the download rate is 50kb and the limit it is up to 1 file per day.:rofl::LOL:

Reactions: Billy Talent
So they are remastering the lot?
I have been wishing for Vice city to be remastered it remains the best GTA game of the franchise!

Reactions: Noodles
So they are remastering the lot?
I have been wishing for Vice city to be remastered it remains the best GTA game of the franchise!
Yep, they're apparently using Unreal Engine, so it'll be interesting to see exactly how far they've gone with it... imagine them having same amount of detail as GTAV :OMG:

Rockstar announced on Twitter that the Trilogy will be released this year on PlayStation4, PlayStation5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC. The iOS and Android versions will follow in 2022.

Rockstar announced on Twitter that the Trilogy will be released this year on PlayStation4, PlayStation5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC. The iOS and Android versions will follow in 2022.
I'd put money on it being delayed... can't remember the last time they actually stuck to a original release date for a game of theirs.

Reactions: komor
They look brilliant. Definitely excited for this to be released and great to hear that it will be so soon :D

Reactions: tha_lunatic
gameplay footage
gta 3

gta vc

Seems to be the rated version of gta3 with no blood. I remember that I had to set the console menu language to english and then it was with. It is also noteable that there´s no blur in the rain scenes. I didn´t remember the chainsaw in VC, that seems to have more violence. The better graphics of the interior in the rooms and on the chracters are nice.

Last edited: